Photo challenge (closes Sept 1st!)

post-37055-0-24856100-1312036958.jpgpost-37055-0-12492500-1312036973.jpgAnd this one she's not too bad.........

She's closely the real.

LFMV

The first one from airlliners .net a 747 airborne in Tel-Aviv

The second one the 747 El Al air borne from Tel Aviv in FS9

Alright, here's my contribution. In May this year I flew with a bunch of friends (4 aircrafts in total) to the german island Juist in the Northsea.

The original picture was taken from my passenger on my final to EDWJ with the wonderful sunny beach on right hand side.

Man I wanna return to this beach when watching the pictures...

Just to get a small impression how beautiful this day was, here's a small video clip I've also made:

http://vimeo.com/25040940

But hey this ain't a video contest... so here we are... pictures are rolling in...

reality.jpg

On Final to EDWJ

screen-addons.jpg

Screenshot with Aerosoft VFR Germany + REX

screen-default.jpg

...well... Microsoft...

P.S. Here are the zipped original screens

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30535865/sim/originals.zip

• Aerosoft

Is there an end date to this challenge by the way?

Hell no...

Just make sure to spend some time on getting the angles and all right. I saw some nice images but with the material I know the shots could have been a lot closer.

The effect of addons is of course much more marked in FS2004...the original is from Airliners.net.

Getting back to a "stock" view proved to be the hardest part, just too many textures and tweaks locked in there.

EDDFRvS.jpg

• Aerosoft

The effect of addons is of course much more marked in FS2004...the original is from Airliners.net.

Getting back to a "stock" view proved to be the hardest part, just too many textures and tweaks locked in there.

EDDFRvS.jpg

I like this one, shows us we do have some way to go before we match the complexity of the real world.