German Airfields 11, Südbayern Preview

• Deputy Sheriffs

Think you will enjoy these screenshots. I got loads more, will publish them over the next few days.

Great! Seems the perfect companion for Andras Field!

• Upvote 1

yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes

:-)

Hi guys,

Here is the list of the included airfields:

- EDME Eggenfelden - EDMG Günzburg – Donauried

- EDMJ Jesenwang - EDMK Kempten

- EDML Landshut - EDMQ Donauwörth

- EDMV Vilshofen - EDNH Bad-Wörishofen

- EDNK Kirchdorf/Inn - EDNS Schwabmünchen

- Gliding area Unterwössen

Regional Airport Memmingen

- EDJA Allgäu Airport Memmingen

The area of these airports is near by Andras field. So you can enjoy hopping in southern Germany in a few days.

The release is planned for the upcoming week!

• Upvote 2

Morning, I take the opportunity of this good news to ask the following:

I own Germany south, (when I bought it at the time, it was mainly to do a liaison between swiss pro fsx and France VFR Alsace FSX).

I own FVFR West European mesh which really enhance the black forest

What other addons could I buy from aerosoft on top of Germany south?

I have found:

- Munich

- German Airfield 9

- this upcoming German Airfield 11

did I missed some?

How come there isnt any Friedrichshafen representation ?

Am I right to think that the small airports from the black forest would be done in the next fsx adaptation by cr-software ?

would I also need German Landmarks ? or are those already included in German south ?

Etienne

What other addons could I buy from aerosoft on top of Germany south?

I have found:

- Munich

- German Airfield 9

- this upcoming German Airfield 11

did I missed some?

Am I right to think that the small airports from the black forest would be done in the next fsx adaptation by cr-software ?

would I also need German Landmarks ? or are those already included in German south ?

Sorry to bump but I was hoping someone would have known that regarding the focuss on Germany of Aerosoft.

Cheers, Etienne

Sorry to bump but I was hoping someone would have known that regarding the focuss on Germany of Aerosoft.

Cheers, Etienne

Etienne,

beside the products you namend there are at the moment only Stuttgart and Andras Field (a ficticious airfield) available for south germany.

Airfields for Black Forest (Baden-Württemberg) are cancelled and it don't seem they will ever come for FSX.

Germany VFR for the south includes some of the objects from German Landmarkes but not all. If you will use German Landmarkes you will have some double objects, like some towers and castles. If you have and can use Instand Scenery from Flight1, you can delete those double objects.

Friedrichshafen is also missing at the moment, but I think it will still arrive for FSX. I also hope for Karlsruhe/Baden-Baden.

Bernhard

Thanks Bernhardm

beside the products you namend there are at the moment only Stuttgart and Andras Field (a ficticious airfield) available for south germany.

Oh I missed Stuttgart... (Not too interested by fictious airfields).

Airfields for Black Forest (Baden-Württemberg) are cancelled and it don't seem they will ever come for FSX.

bah... looking at the cr web page I did not got that impression the way the page is presented. ( http://cr-software.c...FRAirfields.php ). This is sad for me as I am from Alsace (I developped tons of addons for France FVFR Alsace, mostly castles and stuff but also the airport of Colmar-Houssen), and therefore this was the most relevant.

Germany VFR for the south includes some of the objects from German Landmarkes but not all. If you will use German Landmarkes you will have some double objects, like some towers and castles. If you have and can use Instand Scenery from Flight1, you can delete those double objects.

I am very familiar with IS so it shouldnt be an issue indeed.

Friedrichshafen is also missing at the moment, but I think it will still arrive for FSX. I also hope for Karlsruhe/Baden-Baden.

Okye Dokye, from London Friedrichshafen is popular as it gives a cheap access to the austrian ski resorts via Ryanair.

Thanks for you answers. Will burn a candel that they still do the Black Forests ones, Etienne

Hi,

the black forest area will be done by Rolf. He will do further work in Baden-Württemberg.

So please done`t worry be happy!

Before you ask:

No release date will be publisched :rolleyes:

Etienne,

seems your candel has already done a miracle. I'm very surprised, that Baden-Württemberg will follow.

By the way, thanks for your wondelful AlsacePack. I use it a lot. I live near Baden-Baden, so flying virtuel over Alsace is a real pleasure espiacely if I see your phantasic castles. And driving by car in reality in Alsace and walking in alsacien villages and towns, as Ribeauville, Strasbourg and Colmar is even more fun.

@Christoph: Lucky me, that BW will come, I really hadn't any hope, that it will done again for FSX. I hope that Rolf can find the time to release it in near future.

Bernhard

Nope.

I did a backwords compilation for ELLX, that was a very bad feedback out of the community.

Never again.

I am looking into future, and not back :D

Nope.

I did a backwords compilation for ELLX, that was a very bad feedback out of the community.

Never again.

I am looking into future, and not back :D

Ok :( , but the pictures look very nice.:)