Yekaterinburg X Preview (product released, topic closed)

Look forward to Ekaterinburg. You have to understand that it's hard work and therefore do not drip on my nerves. People probably still do not know the exact date.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It was stated a while back that it is a small team working on this. There are so many issues that can occur and with only a small team, perfection will take its time...

Now, back to work, everyone... :D

Andrew

• 2 weeks later...

FRIENDS!!!!!

Whether-bo Someone can in a course of that, whether there are news under the project of the airport Ekaterinburg ???

When it is possible to expect approximately release???

Very much I wait this airport! Itself from Russia, from Ekaterinburg!

THANK

• 2 weeks later...

I don't wanna be impatient, but this starts to suck a bit. This scenery was said to be released in Fall 2011. Now spring 2012 is comming and still no news. I know you at Aerosoft sometimes can't make things go ahead faster (at least if you act only as publisher), but please give us at least some informations... do I have to wait another year or can we expect a release in the coming weeks?

Greez

Michael

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

Think we'll have more images this week and a release is getting closer. Not as fast as we would like it, but that is how many projects go. Often they change in size while the project is going on and sometime it just is a lot more work then expected.

• Upvote 3

Eugene, do you mind to say a couple of words about frame rates?

F.e. I run FSX on iMac (Core2Duo 3.06, 4G, ATI 4670), and I have acceptable FPS in Corfu with ERJ Feelthere. What can I expect in Koltsovo?

Thank you.

• Aerosoft

Eugene, do you mind to say a couple of words about frame rates?

F.e. I run FSX on iMac (Core2Duo 3.06, 4G, ATI 4670), and I have acceptable FPS in Corfu with ERJ Feelthere. What can I expect in Koltsovo?

Thank you.

You should expect about the same. Of course Corfu being an island makes it a bit easier but still.

• Aerosoft

For airport scenery F2004 is very much alive!

Btw we are looking for a few beta testers, starting with FS2004 users. If you like to assist in this short test drop a mail to support@aerosoft.com and let us know your forum login name and why we should select you for testing.