Yekaterinburg X Preview (product released, topic closed)

Hello, I live in the city of Ekaterinburg, and to me the scenery of my native airport is very important, that that at present is it for 2004, I can I can than to help that with info about the airport? vasteg@e1.ru

• Aerosoft

Hello, I live in the city of Ekaterinburg, and to me the scenery of my native airport is very important, that that at present is it for 2004, I can I can than to help that with info about the airport? vasteg@e1.ru

Drop us a mail at support@aerosoft.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Aerosoft

Looking great for alpha!

Would be nice to see more in the Russian regions.

Andrew

Well we will soon have our Russian language webpages and as you might have seen we are including a lot of projects that have roots in Eastern Europe. We see it as a very important market and hope that piracy will not hurt us too much.

Well Mathijs, what you are saying now is music to my ears. There are some Russian airplanes coming our way (including a Tu-154B2, a Tu-204 and Il-62), and all I needed was a place to fly them. Seems they are going to be provided. Thanks for the HU! Already happily flying around Vilnius.

• Aerosoft

Well Mathijs, what you are saying now is music to my ears. There are some Russian airplanes coming our way (including a Tu-154B2, a Tu-204 and Il-62), and all I needed was a place to fly them. Seems they are going to be provided. Thanks for the HU! Already happily flying around Vilnius.

Pozhaluysta!

Respected, Mathijs Kok!!!

Tell please, through how many approximately there is in sale an airport of Ekaterinburg......

Approximately how many to wait still (Week, month....)

Thanks.

Very much I wait this airport! :excellenttext_s:

• Aerosoft

Respected, Mathijs Kok!!!

Tell please, through how many approximately there is in sale an airport of Ekaterinburg......

Approximately how many to wait still (Week, month....)

Thanks.

Very much I wait this airport!

Sorry no fixed idea on that.

• 4 weeks later...
We do not know exactly when this will be ready, but you can counts weeks, not months.

Dear Mathijs, that's exactly what I'm doing, counting weeks, but the number's getting quite big... :confused2_s: Please tell me that USSS will be released before Xmas, so I can spend my holidays flying around ice-cold and snowy Russia...

Greetings Michael