Yekaterinburg X Preview (product released, topic closed)

• Aerosoft

Leah airport vicinities will be shown? What cost of this product will be? It would be remarkable if Aerosoft will reflect to create airports Vnukovo Domodedovo. I modestly am silent about Minsk....:)

I think this will be a sub 20 Euro product.

I think this will be a sub 20 Euro product.

Right, that's it, I'll buy it. Sub 20 Euro for a Russian airport with nice connections to surrounding airports is a chance I can't miss. There's even a direct flight to Tel Aviv!

The buildings are good, but the textures of runway and apron are only moderately.

Sorry, but it gives clearly improves textures (for example from FSDT, FlyTampa or Gary Summons).... :unsure:

Is he related to the "Tolmachevo team"?

Negative. TolmachevoTeam designer is a Fyodor Burakov, widely known as Hawker. He is the guy who created UNNT Novosibirsk Tolmachevo 2005/2008/2011, UNCC Novosibirsk Severny (Nothern) and USSS Yekaterinburg Koltsovo 2006.

The new scenery of USSS will be created by Evgeniy Baturin aka Digital, an author of freeware USHH Khanty-Mansiysk

• Upvote 1

Petrovich,

thanks for the detailed info!

I've always believed Russians have some of the world's best addon designers, both for scenery and aircraft.

A huge potential and top notch quality.

• Aerosoft

The buildings are good, but the textures of runway and apron are only moderately.

Sorry, but it gives clearly improves textures (for example from FSDT, FlyTampa or Gary Summons).... :unsure:

And those are exactly what is still not completed! Keep in mind these are images from an early beta.

I'm very glad seeing Aerosoft attending to the Russian Airports!:)

Many flightsimmers surely would agree if I say a good scenery for Moscow Sheremetyevo or St.Petersburg is long overdue...

Beautiful Scenery!

If you are now finally in easterly climes trust, as it looks with the implementation of Sochi

There, yes, the Winter Games 2014th

Would be an incentive

Keep it up

LG Stephan

Beautiful Scenery!

If you are now finally in easterly climes trust, as it looks with the implementation of Sochi

There, yes, the Winter Games 2014th

Would be an incentive

Keep it up

LG Stephan

Good freeware for FS2004, hard to get inside photos.

Okay, after Budapest and Vilnius this is No. 3 in Central and Eastern Europe. Think, it is time for this step... The idea to bring out a russian section of Your side is a good idea. Often enough I have difficulties to write here.

I fly in FS 9 often enough to Yekaterinburg. My goddaughter was born there...

The problem we have with Yekaterinburg in FS X is, that we have around 6 hours of flight from the next Aerosoft-Airport... and so I hope, this is the first step and we get Moscow with its Airports soon also. There is no acceptable representation of the biggest City in Europe and it´s airports available after so many year´s flying FS X. This is not amazing for us. Also St. Petersburg and the airport Pulkovo need a good representation and I think after flying to Mallorca all day long it is also not bad for german Customers to learn a little bit and fly the other way.

:rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

I already have a nice freeware scenery for Yekaterinburg, but I will buy this one for sure. I assume AES support is a given? :) And at sub 20eur it's a steal. :)

Big hopes for more exotic airports like this. :)

The problem we have with Yekaterinburg in FS X is, that we have around 6 hours of flight from the next Aerosoft-Airport...

Then you might want to check your route. Maybe you fly loxodromic instead of orthodromic?

Did it in the Tu154M in about 4 to 4,5 hours to/from EHAM Amsterdam with mach 0.85. So from for example ESSA (Stockholm Arlanda) it should probably be possible in about 3 hours or slightly more.

CFMU validated EHAM - USSS:

N0490F350 ANDIK UN873 BEDUM UZ700 GITER Z700 CDA M611 MALIV P862 EVONA UP862 LIMAK/K0900S1110 G59 GR R30 SU B210 MN G368 BIKMA

saveyourflight record

CFMU validated USSS - EHAM

K0900S1060 LUNAG B210 SU R30 GR G707 RANVA/N0490F360 UP863 DEREX P863 KOTAM L990 LUPUR/N0490F380 M611 ALS N872 DEMIR UN872 EEL

http://www.saveyourflight.de/index.php?oid=flight_details&flight_id=60109]saveyourflightrecord

• Aerosoft

I already have a nice freeware scenery for Yekaterinburg, but I will buy this one for sure. I assume AES support is a given? :) And at sub 20eur it's a steal. :)

Big hopes for more exotic airports like this. :)

Yes AES will be used.

And is the trip from Vilnius not shorter?

Guest canaletto

Hello, I wonder why you continue to develop scenarios that already exist as Salzburg and instead left out scenarios such flights of pilgrimage Lourdes, Mostar, Zaragoza, some airport in Corsica, or Marsa Alam or Sharm that are used a lot of scenarios such as charter.Ritrovarsi Yakarentiburg Stavanger, or as they say .... I do not think they have a large index of Sale. Now flying in FS2004 and FSX destinations listed as in reality.

And just a tip

Good day to all staff.

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

Hello, I wonder why you continue to develop scenarios that already exist as Salzburg and instead left out scenarios such flights of pilgrimage Lourdes, Mostar, Zaragoza, some airport in Corsica, or Marsa Alam or Sharm that are used a lot of scenarios such as charter.Ritrovarsi Yakarentiburg Stavanger, or as they say .... I do not think they have a large index of Sale. Now flying in FS2004 and FSX destinations listed as in reality.

And just a tip

Good day to all staff.

Well it has all been discussed many many times before, even in this topic: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/47118-yekaterinburg-x-preview/page__view__findpost__p__315936.

This is a project that was offered to us, it looks incredibly good (what's available now does not even compare) and we want to increase our efforts in the growth markets of aviation. This airport is larger then all the airports you mention together!

And that closes this discussion gentlemen. If you like to discuss new project do so in this topic and nowhere else.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...