Public swimming pool?

Hey All,

First of all sorry that I couldn't post something in the forums for a long time, real-world kept me busy. Now that I have time for Andras again (though I cant fly because i am currently on holidays till the 17th of August -.- ) I would like to propose something. That is a public pool for all visitors (by plane) and plot owners without a pool. It can get pretty hot in summer and a pool would be pretty cool to have. Best would be somewhere in the vicinity of the clubhouse or the restaurant, so you could jump of your plane and in the pool!

cheers_s.gif

Hey All,

First of all sorry that I couldn't post something in the forums for a long time, real-world kept me busy. Now that I have time for Andras again (though I cant fly because i am currently on holidays till the 17th of August -.- ) I would like to propose something. That is a public pool for all visitors (by plane) and plot owners without a pool. It can get pretty hot in summer and a pool would be pretty cool to have. Best would be somewhere in the vicinity of the clubhouse or the restaurant, so you could jump of your plane and in the pool!

cheers_s.gif

Sebastiaan. It is just so good to hear from you again. Welcome back to Andras Field. One monster holiday you are on - until August 17´th! Jeez. Hope its somewhere warm and sunny.smile.gif

Your proposal is wonderful. I would say - a MUST. Why the heck haven´t anyone thought of that before. Im on it right away.wink.gif

I know you said somewhere on the airfield, but how about a big public pool here? I reckon it could be frozen over in the Winter, and used for ice skating.

AF%252520with%252520swimmingpool.jpg

• Upvote 1

hey thats great! I'm in France at the moment and I will fly to the Netherlands in 3 weeks where I will stay for the rest of the time! Oh and yes it is warm. About 36 degrees today biggrin.gif

WOW good one Ole, maybe a bit smaller though and behind plots AF28 and AF29, with a small terrace on the roadside, good for some poolside fly-in parties! Can't wait for it to be build. We should really organize a pool party when it it build!