CBS visual bug

codru

I start the game and in the menu i can see just people and some wheels. i can't see any building , vehicle or road

i have a intel core2 duo , 2,4 GHz 1Gb RAM and ati radeon x1550 ( driver ati catalyst 10.2)

I start the game and in the menu i can see just people and some wheels. i can't see any building , vehicle or road

i have a intel core2 duo , 2,4 GHz 1Gb RAM and ati radeon x1550 ( driver ati catalyst 10.2)

What Operating System are you running, also is your DirectX and card drivers up to date.

What Operating System are you running, also is your DirectX and card drivers up to date.

i'm using windows last xp

my graphic card and direct x are up to date

i'm using windows last xp

my graphic card and direct x are up to date

Then its possible that your card is not up to the job of showing said graphics.

The game requires a Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce 86xx or a comparable ATI-Graphics Card minimum.

Then its possible that your card is not up to the job of showing said graphics.

The game requires a Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce 86xx or a comparable ATI-Graphics Card minimum.

the game was working about 1 year ago..................and i havent changed any card from my computer mellow.gif

the game was working about 1 year ago..................and i havent changed any card from my computer mellow.gif

Okay then if it was working and now its not then it could be numerous things.

Did you try a repair install of the game if it allows or an un-install and fresh re-install.