No reponse to Shift+P and1 or 2

Hectort

Hi !

1.- When I press Shift+P and inmediatly 1 or 2 ( depending if I want a push back right or left ) the push back do a straight back push, this only happen with the Airbus X v.1.22, but if I use any other aircfraft I dont have the problem, and happens in default, freeware and payware sceneries, any ideas how to fix it ?

2. When in replay mode the ground spoilers doen't move up, only when in " real time ? other aircrafts deafault or payware works fine, again any ideas ?

I will apprecciate any advise,

Hector

FSX Acceleartion, Airbus X v.1.22

Hi !

1.- When I press Shift+P and inmediatly 1 or 2 ( depending if I want a push back right or left ) the push back do a straight back push, this only happen with the Airbus X v.1.22, but if I use any other aircfraft I dont have the problem, and happens in default, freeware and payware sceneries, any ideas how to fix it ?

2. When in replay mode the ground spoilers doen't move up, only when in " real time ? other aircrafts deafault or payware works fine, again any ideas ?

I will apprecciate any advise,

Hector

FSX Acceleartion, Airbus X v.1.22

Hi Hector,

I have the same problems as you have, and I asked them already in the Aerosoft forum long time ago.

As for the first question: it seems that it is no Airbus X problem, but it has something to do with our FSX. Don't ask me what, because I don't know. It's just to bad that it works for (almost) everybody, but not for us :-(

It's good to hear that it works for the support team members, but to bad that it doesn't work for us who actually paid for it.

Read more about it here: http://forum.aerosof...__1#entry260134

For your second question: They do deploy, but if you watch your landing in a reply you don't see them deploy. I don't know why it is not simulated. I like watching a reply of a good landing, but in that case you only see reverse thrust. Maybe one of the developers can explain why we don't see it. Read more about it in this thread: http://forum.aerosof...__1#entry267651

Another problem are the Flaps that do not retract automatically (When the thrust levers are moved from TOGA to CLB and the speed increases past 210kts the flaps DO NOT automatically retract from 1+F to Zero. When the thrust levers are left in the TOGA or MCT gate the flaps automatically retract once the airspeed reaches 210kts. I tested this with Managed and Selected Speed.)

I asked it in this thread: http://forum.aerosof...__1#entry269974

BUT DO NOT GET ANY SUPPORT!!

Björn

Hi Hector,

I have the same problems as you have, and I asked them already in the Aerosoft forum long time ago.

As for the first question: it seems that it is no Airbus X problem, but it has something to do with our FSX. Don't ask me what, because I don't know. It's just to bad that it works for (almost) everybody, but not for us :-(

It's good to hear that it works for the support team members, but to bad that it doesn't work for us who actually paid for it.

Read more about it here: http://forum.aerosof...__1#entry260134

For your second question: They do deploy, but if you watch your landing in a reply you don't see them deploy. I don't know why it is not simulated. I like watching a reply of a good landing, but in that case you only see reverse thrust. Maybe one of the developers can explain why we don't see it. Read more about it in this thread: http://forum.aerosof...__1#entry267651

Another problem are the Flaps that do not retract automatically (When the thrust levers are moved from TOGA to CLB and the speed increases past 210kts the flaps DO NOT automatically retract from 1+F to Zero. When the thrust levers are left in the TOGA or MCT gate the flaps automatically retract once the airspeed reaches 210kts. I tested this with Managed and Selected Speed.)

I asked it in this thread: http://forum.aerosof...__1#entry269974

BUT DO NOT GET ANY SUPPORT!!

Björn

Hi Bjorn !

Thanks for your fast reply, but let me tell you that I never push the throttle up to " TOGA" I always use " MAN FLEX " for Take Off, and the flaps retract at the proper Speed, in this moment I can`t remember if it at 200 KIAS or 210 KIAS; by the way, If you check in the MCDU you will notice that is good enough 138 - 140 KIAS for the TO ( depending in your aircraft weight of course, any way I will read the links you post ).

Regards from Mazatlan, Mexico ( MMMZ )

Hector

Hello Hector,

No problems with that here, give it a second or 2 before pressing the 1 or 2 key.

As to the spoilers I would need to check that here.

Hi Shaun !

Thank you very much for your fast reply, I will try what you say in your post and regard of the spoilers I will wait for your post.

In addition I would like to comment that I Update the Airbus X from 1.21 to 1.22.

The Airbus X is the Box version 1.21.

Regards,

Hector

Hi

I get the pushback also but no left or right when pressing 1 or 2. Never have with the Airbus X. Is there an alternative command for it or maybe it can be sorted out with an update.

Strange how all my other Aircraft manage it ok.

Simon.

Hello Folks,

Seems you all have something in common here, but as it does work for me and many others.

Do you have something that may be preventing this combination from being used, also did you try changing the key combination for the Pushback in the Assignments to see if that may work.

Hello Folks,

Seems you all have something in common here, but as it does work for me and many others.

Do you have something that may be preventing this combination from being used, also did you try changing the key combination for the Pushback in the Assignments to see if that may work.

Hi!

Well, I tried what you say in the previous post but I had no luck, and the Key Combination is the FSX Acceleration Default's, I will try in the Assignments, let's see what's happens,

Thanks,

Hector

I dont know if it helps. But at the ivao forum we had a similar discussion about the pushbackfunction of the IVAP. When you started the pushback and then called it early to turn, it just turn a couple degrees and the keeps straight.

Someone from our support posted that you have to wait till the AC pushedback a while and then later start the turn. I dont know how long you have to wait, but now i just wait a while and this is how it works for me

So you first press shift-p and then after some time (when the ac is moving) you just press 1 or 2? Or again shift-p with 1 or 2?

By the way : the IVAP pushback works normally.

With shift+p again.

But forget what i said, i just tested it, the psuhbakc with 1+2 doesnt work for me to. This could be due a maybe high update rate of the vc instruments, cause i had a similiar topic in the Classics Hangar forum. With there Messerschmit i noticed that i was nearly unable to use shift+E+2or3 to open cabin, cargo and foldwings. I asked them why this is the case and they said that they need a high updaterate for the 3D Gauges so that they move smooth but this can make the use of this shift+E+'number' a bit tricky. It still works but you need to have... i would say luck.

Maybe it is the same with the pushback. I would say... just stick with the IVAP one ;)