Dornier 27 from Digital aviation

Jens Peter

Hello Noble Aviators

After reinstall and long time not flying this fine bird, i have forgotten the fix for this problem, and can no longer find any post in the forum.

Any help is much appreciated -_- Many thanks in advance

JP

• Deputy Sheriffs

Unfortunately, the link to the file no longer works on the Digital Aviation website. I'd send you the file I have, but my understanding of copyright law tells me I can't. The zipped filename is "DX10_Rear_Windows_Patch.zip". I couldn't find it on AVSIM either.

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Thanks for reply Herman ^_^ Life is to short for being sorry, maybe Shaun can help me out again

Take Care

JP

Unfortunately, the link to the file no longer works on the Digital Aviation website. I'd send you the file I have, but my understanding of copyright law tells me I can't. The zipped filename is "DX10_Rear_Windows_Patch.zip". I couldn't find it on AVSIM either.

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Hej Shaun

Thanks for your help, but the link is unfortunately "gone dead" :unsure:

Take Care

JP

Hello Jens,

Please see the post here.

You might be able to copy the applicable texture to the other texture folders.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Jens,

Please see the post here.

You might be able to copy the applicable texture to the other texture folders.

Shaun, I have a copy of the file as I indicated in my earlier post. As Jens pointed out, and as I also discovered when I tried to look it up for him, the link is no longer any good. As Aerosoft is a distributer of the product, I would be comfortable sending the file in a PM to an Aerpspoft account for further distribution. Jen's problem is common enough as you probably know from the number of hits to the site you sent the link for, so it would be a service to those who purchased this wonderful aircraft from you guys. :D

Hej Hermann

You are a star on my heaven :lol: but what does Shaun say ?

Take Care

Shaun, I have a copy of the file as I indicated in my earlier post. As Jens pointed out, and as I also discovered when I tried to look it up for him, the link is no longer any good. As Aerosoft is a distributer of the product, I would be comfortable sending the file in a PM to an Aerpspoft account for further distribution. Jen's problem is common enough as you probably know from the number of hits to the site you sent the link for, so it would be a service to those who purchased this wonderful aircraft from you guys. :D

Herman, if you have a copy of the file then you can either send it to me at support@aerosoft.com or upload it to the boards download section.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Herman, if you have a copy of the file then you can either send it to me at support@aerosoft.com or upload it to the boards download section.

Thanks for this news, Shaun. I'm at KJFK tonight, and will download it to the boards tomorrow night and post here when it's there.

Glad to help out a fellow simmer.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I just sent the file to the downloads section and it's available here.

• 2 months later...

Sorry, long time, no visit! :blush:

Has the DO-27 stuff dissapeared? I re-installed this awesome plane on my new rig yesterday, and it works atreat! Will have to read the manual a bit though (to get the radio working!)

Just wondering if there anre any high-res paints (or any paints)available?

Sorry, long time, no visit! :blush:

Has the DO-27 stuff dissapeared? I re-installed this awesome plane on my new rig yesterday, and it works atreat! Will have to read the manual a bit though (to get the radio working!)

Just wondering if there anre any high-res paints (or any paints)available?

You could try the Downloads section of the forum or free Flightsim site libraries.

You could also check the Updates Section at www.aerosoft.com for textures.