US Cities Las Vegas

KingCat

Hi,

I'm thinking about purchasing US Cities Las Vegas, but I have one question regarding compatibility with an addon. From the manual I understand that the scenery is compatible with FSDreamTeam's Las Vegas and MegaSceneryX Las Vegas by adjusting a few files here and there.

But I also have MegaSceneryEarth Arizona. This photoscenery covers the Grand Canyon. From the featurelist of US Cities Las Vegas, I see that the Grand Canyon is also covered by the US Cities Las Vegas scenery.

I would like to keep the MegaSceneryEarth Arizona Grand Canyon scenery, so my question is which files do I have to deactivate in order to be able to use the Grand Canyon that is included with MegaSceneryEarth Arizona instead of the US Cities Las Vegas version?

Jon

You don't need to do anything there. All files of both products can remain active because US Cities only covers the Grand Canyon with elevation data, not with aerial imagery as Mega Scenery does.

Bests,

Sascha