Paul.... are there ANY applicants for the plots?

Paul

You said that tonight winners will be announced for plots, but ARE there any applicants at all?

unsure.gif

Yes 2 both want different plots

A bit disappointing - I thought we might get left with the Heli plots but we have lost 1 of each

Update they are Mona Lenz who wanted a heli plot confirming which one she wants

The other is Gregor Deister who again didn't show any preference but have suggested AF07 as he would like a bit of an apron to

park a Cessna Golden Eagle (AF07 goes back further)

Ole sorry I can't remember did you contact Mathijs to say about the charity payment? Either way it is OK I just wanted to know how to get the billing/payment system going - and wasn't sure if i needed to contact Mathijs or A Diaz with the winners- Thanks

Just about to update the main forum

Hi

Just to keep you up to date I sent Mona Lenz the winner of the Heli plot an e-mail to ask her which one she wanted no reply yet so have e-mailed her again

Chiompski

Hi

Just to keep you up to date I sent Mona Lenz the winner of the Heli plot an e-mail to ask her which one she wanted no reply yet so have e-mailed her again

Chiompski

If you dont get an answer within 24 hours of your second mail, then assign her with a plot. wink.gif

And please let me know which plots they get, when you know it, so I can update the yellow pages, and tell Aerosoft...Also please provide me with their names, the preferences they chose (nametags, open/closed doors) and email addresses.

smile.gif

Yes 2 both want different plots

A bit disappointing - I thought we might get left with the Heli plots but we have lost 1 of each

Update they are Mona Lenz who wanted a heli plot confirming which one she wants

The other is Gregor Deister who again didn't show any preference but have suggested AF07 as he would like a bit of an apron to

park a Cessna Golden Eagle (AF07 goes back further)

Ole sorry I can't remember did you contact Mathijs to say about the charity payment? Either way it is OK I just wanted to know how to get the billing/payment system going - and wasn't sure if i needed to contact Mathijs or A Diaz with the winners- Thanks

Just about to update the main forum

I have e-mailed Andras as I normally do with their requests and logo's etc- plus explained about Mona

Gregor Diester AF07

gregordeister@gmx.de

No news from Mona Lenz have assigned AF26

fsfa@welge​.net

• fsfa@welge.net

I have e-mailed Andras as I normally do with their requests and logo's etc- plus explained about Mona

Gregor Diester AF07

gregordeister@gmx.de

No news from Mona Lenz have assigned AF26

fsfa@welge​.net

• fsfa@welge.net

Thanks Paul

Ill contact Mathijs and Aleandro about the payment/charity

Thanks

Just so you know James Anderson e-mailed me saying since he hasn't be billed yet could he for go the free download as payment- I have passed on his request to Mathijs

Thanks

Just so you know James Anderson e-mailed me saying since he hasn't be billed yet could he for go the free download as payment- I have passed on his request to Mathijs

FYI in case we get any posts by them

Shaun is now helping to resolve the charity auction and James's plot

paul

FYI in case we get any posts by them

Shaun is now helping to resolve the charity auction and James's plot

paul

Yes Paul. I have also mailed with Shaun about the situation of people having not being invoiced. Lets hope Shaun can clear it up. He requested a list of who bought what, with mail addresses - lets give him from all this year, what do you say? Can you dig up the plotnumbers, prices and the users, with mails who bought this year?

Ole

Yes Paul. I have also mailed with Shaun about the situation of people having not being invoiced. Lets hope Shaun can clear it up. He requested a list of who bought what, with mail addresses - lets give him from all this year, what do you say? Can you dig up the plotnumbers, prices and the users, with mails who bought this year?

Ole

just picked up the reply - will do it tomorrow - half asleep already - wacko.gif why is there never an emote that quite fits lol

cheers

just picked up the reply - will do it tomorrow - half asleep already - wacko.gif why is there never an emote that quite fits lol

cheers

How about this one???

Dormir_18%20-%20emotloader.hu.gif

or this one

Dormir_42%20-%20emotloader.hu.gif

Take your time Paul. I will be going on Vacation to Italy Friday morning, and back again on August 1.st. No internet access in all that time, so Ill be OFF-line big time... Omg_Flame.gif

So have a nice week... TFR9CF.png