RXP GNS 530 looks not so good as in the Duke

ralhue

Hello all,

Can someone tell me why the RXPGNS 530 display looks in the Duke RealAir better than in the Katana?

RealAir Duke

d5ahpwgx.jpg

Diamond KatanaX

3m4zsykz.jpg

I am grateful for any help

Ralf

Hello all,

Can someone tell me why the RXPGNS 530 display looks in the Duke RealAir better than in the Katana?

RealAir Duke

I am grateful for any help

Ralf

Proportions, probably.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello All!

Just allow me to add my thought about the RXP GNS530 integration in the Katana as it is the only point I found I can criticize :rolleyes:

As Ralhue wrote above the GNS530 does not look so good in the Katana compare to the Duke or the Carenado C210 and even the GNS430 integration in Lotussim L39 5the latter I think to be the best looking).

I am not speaking of the in screen quality like above but rather about the white/silver lines that appears around the frame of the GNS when switched ON. I may use strong word, but I found it quite ugly (sorry). When the GPS breaker is pulled off, no white lines around but of course no GPS. But then the panel looks perfectly realistic :D That's why I ended not using the GPS in the Katana.

That's why I may ask to Marcel : Would it be possible to rework a bit the RXP GNS530 integration so that it fits nicely in the Katana panel without any white lines that make your so beautiful virtual cockpit not so nice looking?

Exept this point, the Katana 4X is nothing but :wub:

Pierre

"Enjoying the Katana and looking forward for the PC6 with excitement"

Hi guys,

If you use the RXP tool (to add a 2D GPS,) you are going to find that the image quality will improve to the same standard as the Duke.

I found it yesterday!

Hope this could help you...

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi guys,

If you use the RXP tool (to add a 2D GPS,) you are going to find that the image quality will improve to the same standard as the Duke.

I found it yesterday!

Hope this could help you...

I think this adds a 2D popup screen only, but does not change the look of the GPS in the Virtual Cockpit!