What happened to the Spirit A321?

AA777-200ER

Several requests for a Spirit A321 or maybe the A320 in Silver-Gray/Black or Silver-Gray/Blue but no painters...meanwhile we have many fake airline paint schemes? Why??? <_<

Btw...its been painted for the Project Airbus A321 which is a much newer model....

Sorry to point this out...Darryl

I have asked the same question. You would think that since there are only two operators of the A321 in the US, they would have been done a long time ago. I believe it is because very few people actually bought Airbus X in the US. If the product was a big seller, there would be more than 2 people doing paints. I hate when this happens and It makes me less likely to take a chance on a product that isn't really popular. We had the same problem with the Aerosim Saab 340 - no one bought it so no one painted it.

The guys that have been painting stuff have been doing a great job but in the end, they are going to paint what they want to paint.

To be quite honest, had PA released their A321 with their A319 and and A320, I probably never would have bought Airbus X. All I really wanted was a Spirit A321.

And BTW, I made the 3rd request for this paint about a week ago:

http://forum.aerosof...t-a321-in-grey/

I got 68 views and not one person agreeing that the paint would be helpful. I have been begging for this paint since Airbus X was released but every time I post a thread, no one responds.

Of course, I also asked for an Israir A320 early on but that went nowhere as well.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Folks,

I have now begun to repaint this Airbus A321 ... ;)

preSpirit.jpg

Please be patient, because it will take a little longer ... I have a lot to do!

I'll keep this picture up to date, then you can see how far I am! (look at date and time)

Regards from Göppingen

Holgi

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Hello cocob,

she is landing this week!

It was pretty bad weather so they could turn an extra round ... ;)

Sorry

Holgi

Good one Holgi...thanks for the repaint.

Asking again...a clean Virgin America A320 (there is a dirty one available)...it would look great in front of the new SFO Terminal 2.

Hello cocob,

she is landing this week!

It was pretty bad weather so they could turn an extra round ... ;)

Sorry

Holgi

Once again, thank you...Darryl

Awesome. This was really the main paint I wanted when I bought this package. I really appreciete you painting it Holgi.

Looking forward to lots of flights from DTW and FLL to Montego Bay, Cancun, St. Maartin and Punta Cana.

90% of my flights are from major US airports to holiday destinations. Good scenery and AES support are a must for the DEP and ARR airport. If you look at this route map, you can see why I really wanted this paint: http://www.spirit.com/routemapall.aspx