Unable to reach takeoff power

simMechanic

Hello,

I am having a problem which I have not been able to figure out on these forums or google.

When I go to take off I find that the N1 speed does not reach the specified FLX or TOGA settings. I configure my settings in the FMS, and I advanced the throttle to FLX or TOGA and I only get about 81% N1 no matter what my config is. The display on the right on the N1 wheels shows what the N1 setting should be for TOGA and FLX, but it never goes above 81% N1? I should note that I can use the keyboard to increment the throttles manually and I can get to max power that way, but seems like the throttles should work automagically.

Any advice on this would be great. It's really frustrating.

Thanks!

Hello,

I am having a problem which I have not been able to figure out on these forums or google.

When I go to take off I find that the N1 speed does not reach the specified FLX or TOGA settings. I configure my settings in the FMS, and I advanced the throttle to FLX or TOGA and I only get about 81% N1 no matter what my config is. The display on the right on the N1 wheels shows what the N1 setting should be for TOGA and FLX, but it never goes above 81% N1? I should note that I can use the keyboard to increment the throttles manually and I can get to max power that way, but seems like the throttles should work automagically.

Any advice on this would be great. It's really frustrating.

Thanks!

There have been many posts on this subject and I believe it was due to the way the engines were setup that this problem occurs.Trying to fix it I heard causing more problems for realism so it was a case of having one issue or loads of issues for realism.