aerosoft launcher connection

I installed the Kantana X. When I start the aerosoft laucher it says that the aerosoft server is not avalable. I cannot activate the kantana x. Is this an aerosoft problem, or my computer. I have it all afternoon now.

Martin Pampiermole

The Katana doesn't need activating, but you will need to update to the latest version of the Launcher to get access to the server again. For some strange reason the Katana installs an older version of the launcher that no longer appears to work.

You can get the latest Launcher here;

http://www.aerosoft2.de/downloads/launcher/site/main.php?language=eng&menue=0

The Katana doesn't need activating, but you will need to update to the latest version of the Launcher to get access to the server again. For some strange reason the Katana installs an older version of the launcher that no longer appears to work.

You can get the latest Launcher here;

http://www.aerosoft2...age=eng&menue=0

Thanx... I can't steer wjen I'm on the ground. Thought it had to do with activation. I look further,

You need to use toe brakes to steer i.e. left brake to turn left, right for right. I've no idea how people without rudder pedals and brakes are supposed to cope.

You need to use toe brakes to steer i.e. left brake to turn left, right for right. I've no idea how people without rudder pedals and brakes are supposed to cope.

By simply setting buttons for left and right brake? Or by using the autorudder function?

That is a bigger problem then I thought. How do we do this? I've been trying.

Follow Simons advice above, both are achieved through the FSX menu system, Auto Rudder is turned on in the options Aircraft tab and you can assign buttons or key presses in the controls menu. It's probably easier to try the Auto Rudder option first.