Blank Screen efter regio.. expansion

coolo

I need some help. I have bought City bus simulator it works fine. I have downloaded some free addons example: busses,maps and the design x bus pack. It works fine but, after i bought and installed the regio bus usedom the game wont start. When i try to start it up there was only a grey/black screenunsure.gifunsure.gifAnd nothing happens i have triyed to reinstall it 5 times but nothing grey/black screen.

Please give me a sulotion Thanks blink.gifwacko.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifsad.gifsad.gifSorry for bad english.

You can start off by not posting in bold. It give the appearance of you "YELLING" at us, and may lead to a non-response. Calm down, and I'm sure your question will be answered.

OK Sorry for the bold. But I think it's very annoying that it does not work maybe you know what can solve this problem;)smile.gifLyt

It has nothing to do with cpu because the city bus simulator works fine but after i installed regio bus usedom addonon they not work more, when i try to launch there was only a black/grey screen.blink.gif

It has nothing to do with cpu because the city bus simulator works fine but after i installed regio bus usedom addonon they not work more, when i try to launch there was only a black/grey screen.blink.gif

May I suggest that you un-install it all, then delete the CBS folder should it still exist to remove any files that are in there.

Then first re-install the main CBS program and check to see if it works, then install the Usedom add-on.

If thats working alright then proceed cautiously and add you others in one at a time and check for compatibility.

I have already tryied that but noting. The first thing i do was to install cbs only it works fine but after i installed usedom not working more.blink.gifblink.gif

I have already tryied that but noting. The first thing i do was to install cbs only it works fine but after i installed usedom not working more.blink.gifblink.gif

Please try installing the latest DirectX Runtimes from Microsoft and your graphics card drivers.

• 3 weeks later...

I have exactly the same problem, and it seems to be quite usual. I install an expansion pack (with template, demotest, etc.) and now that i want to play, a black screen appeared.

I am hearing the sound of the engine, but I can't see anything, it's very strange. I tried to uninstall thoses files (new roads as template, etc.) but nothing... I even uninstall the game and reinstalled it.

Listen, I bought this game in December 2010 and it was working normally. Now this strange problem appeared, and I don't know what to do to restart playing City Bus Simulator 2010.

Have you any idea how to fix this problem ?