Plot sales at Andras Fields´ birthday.

I will be making a post for second hand sales in a moment....

But I am sad to see you selling already. You just bought the plot! Is there something you are not satisfied with? Anything we could do better?

1. Thanks!

2. No, not at all.

As I wrote in the first post I had my "modded" PSU "blow up" (not literally and definitely not because I "modded" it - was only the fan anyway - but it means no warranty exchange etc), which trashed my whole main computer.

Some kind of a power surge seems to have blown a few capacitators and other stuff I wouldn't know about... =P

Since the only thing else I have left is my low-Power HTPC and my low-Power Laptop and almost no money coming in in significant amounts I don't see any chance to rebuild my PC to be able to fly in FSX at all.

Since therefore I cannot even use Andras Field and in addition I need to try to collect some money so I can get a real computer again - for studying... - I decided to see whether I can sell my plot again...

So, no, nothing you "did" ;-)

Cheers,

Stefan

• 1 month later...

Hi there,

Still no BBQ on my plot AF07. :(

Quite some time ago I was told my information was handed over to aerosoft. I also wrote an email to them on how to pay and where to get my airbus, but with no reply.

Would be nice to move in before the first snow hits Andras Field.

Any help over here?

Regards,

Gregor

Hi there,

Quite some time ago I was told my information was handed over to aerosoft. I also wrote an email to them on how to pay and where to get my airbus, but with no reply.

Any help over here?

Regards,

Gregor

Gregor...

I have PC trouble, so I cannot access Andras Field at the moment (broken Graphics card)

But are you telling me that you do not have your name on plot 07 in the scenery?

If you DO have that, you are the rightful owner, and can hold any BBQ you like (I´ll bring the BBQ sauce special)

If NOT - then please tell me, and I´ll do what I can. I will in any case, as it seems your case is not solved at all still, payment wise at least, and Airbus wise either, and that´s not good enough.

I´ll try to hit some buttons again.

Hi there,

Any help over here?

Regards,

Gregor

Hello Gregor,

Please write to support@aerosoft.com

Please state how much the plot was so I can get someone to invoice you for it.

Once thats done you can let me know and I will inform you about the Airbus X.

@ Ole: Hope your PC will get well soon.

I will have to upgrade my system to get a nice performance in FSX with Andras and all these nice A/C.

Saturday I downloaded update 1.19 and plots 7 and 19 where still empty.

Chompski mentioned in a mail, that it will take some time and that he passed on my information to aerosoft.

But I didn't expect such a long time just to pay for my plot.

@ Shaun: Email sent. Is that your mail-address?

The plot was 30 Euros which should go directly to Aerosoft's Charity Fund.

Anyway, thanks to both of you for the fast reply. :)

Gregor...

The dices are rolling on the matter it seems. Please drop me a line when you get the envoice. And let me know if the Airbus X thing got solved also. (If you mentioned that to Shaun in the mail it should work fine, and if not, drop him another mail....)

Ill talk to the building contractors to get your house in perfect BBQ order ASAP.

Shaun Fletcher is on the case. I am sorry, but it´s out of my hands. I have mailed with Shaun and he told me that he will take care of it. I am as confused about this as you both are. I will contact him yet again though.

If we keep on buzzing, Im sure that in the end it WILL be resolved. So Please both of you, mail again til Shaun at support@aerosoft.com, and tell him - again - that you haven´t been invoiced yet, and can he PLEASE resolve the problem?

And keep me posted guys.

Shaun Fletcher is on the case. I am sorry, but it´s out of my hands. I have mailed with Shaun and he told me that he will take care of it. I am as confused about this as you both are. I will contact him yet again though.

If we keep on buzzing, Im sure that in the end it WILL be resolved. So Please both of you, mail again til Shaun at support@aerosoft.com, and tell him - again - that you haven´t been invoiced yet, and can he PLEASE resolve the problem?

And keep me posted guys.

Thanks Ole,

Wil do.