Plot sales at Andras Fields´ birthday.

Ladies and Gentlemen

The time has come. The very last plot sale at Andras Field. And the board decided to put it up with the one year anniversary celebrations on July 1.st.

We also decided that ALL income from the sales will go directly into Aerosoft´s Charity fund. So not only is this your last chance of getting a plot here - unless you start buying plots from one another that is... but you will also be doing some good in Aerosoft´s Charity work.

So:

We will be selling the following plots.

AF #7,

AF #19 (last 2 normal plots - they are fairly small, and will go for €30 each

AF #24,

AF #26 both Helicopter plots - will also go for €30 each.

And remember, all euros will go to Charity.

Plot sales will open on June 30´th, at 20.00 UTC and last until July 4´th at 20.00 UTC. Hereafter the new owners will be annonced - with Huge thanks for their charity work.

Mails sent to sales@andrasfield.com before or after the above time, will be deleted.

There is also AF50 vacant. This plot will become a hotel for all to use - for free.biggrin.gif

As ever if more than 1 applies mini chompski will pick names out of the hat- and you can apply for more than one plot as long as you put them in order of preference- you cannot win more than one plot.

Also don't forget to add if you want the hanger open and what you want on the sign.

Good luck!

Chompski

Hello Ole and Chompski,

I will react to you're announcement that all the money from the sale of the plots go to Aerosoft´s Charity fund.

Since I own a plot from december 2010, I never had a bill for it.

I have sent several mailings to Aerosoft and Shaun Fletcher, but never had a answer how and where to pay for my plot.

It's not because I wil get a free copy of a scenery or an airplane, but I want to pay for my plot just as everyone else.

Can you help me out here because I find it very important that my money also goes to the Charity fund.

Hello Ole and Chompski,

I will react to you're announcement that all the money from the sale of the plots go to Aerosoft´s Charity fund.

Since I own a plot from december 2010, I never had a bill for it.

I have sent several mailings to Aerosoft and Shaun Fletcher, but never had a answer how and where to pay for my plot.

It's not because I wil get a free copy of a scenery or an airplane, but I want to pay for my plot just as everyone else.

Can you help me out here because I find it very important that my money also goes to the Charity fund.

Well Actually John, we are talking about the batch of plots sold at the birthday sale, that goes to charity, not all. The money from plots sold, so far, are used to further develop Andras Field, which is also a noble cause, if you ask me. Not AS charitable of course, but noble!

But the fact that you have recieved no bill for it.... that´s unsettling. I shall investigate the problem - as this might be the case for others also. In fact I have heard from others long ago, that had the same problem. I just thought it had been solved.

Ill get back to you ASAP John, and thanks for your decency and honesty.

Thank you Ole for you're replay.

Its nice to see that you will look into it. The next time I buy something from Aerosoft I gonna support the charity fund.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Winners of plots will be announced this evening - Sorry for the delay had to get a new WiFi dongle

I would like to welcome Mona Lenz and Gregor Deister to the airpark!

groupflip_s.gif

groupflip_s.gif

Mona and Gregor....

Congratulations on becoming our latest plotholders in Andras Field. You are now part of a ever growing community, and more will follow.

Welcome to Andras Field friends, may your stay here be prosperous. Actually it already is. As plotowners you are to have a free Airbus X from Aerosoft (Download version)

I'm not sure I follow whats going on with Andras Field - maybe someone could explain it to me.

I considered getting it, but the uncertainty over whether I would be able to buy a plot and have a 'home' put me off. I didn't want to own Andras and not be part of it, so I didn't bother.

So, what is the situation now ? You say the last plots are gone - so, other than it being a very good scenery product, what is the incentive to buy it ? And, if people can sell their plots, is it handled by an 'estate agent' with a waiting list of people wanting to buy ?

Regards

Paul

You buy to be part of the community. If there are people wanting to sell their plots 2nd hand, then that is certainly allowed. Though the board and aerosoft have no responsibility for second hand sales. We will of course change any signed needing to be changed. There way well be more plots available soon. But there certainly will be a hotel coming soon, where anyone can stay.

I'm not sure I follow whats going on with Andras Field - maybe someone could explain it to me.

I considered getting it, but the uncertainty over whether I would be able to buy a plot and have a 'home' put me off. I didn't want to own Andras and not be part of it, so I didn't bother.

So, what is the situation now ? You say the last plots are gone - so, other than it being a very good scenery product, what is the incentive to buy it ? And, if people can sell their plots, is it handled by an 'estate agent' with a waiting list of people wanting to buy ?

Regards

Paul

I can add to Matt´s correct response, that things have changed lately. The board have announced that the last plotsale was now, but talks with Andras, have opened doors to new and exciting parts of Andras Field, to come, with more plots on - or around - the airfield. This will open a whole new dimension to Andras Field. So if you haven´t gotten Andras Field yet.... do it - yesterday. You won´t regret it.

groupflip_s.gif

Which plots? Still leaves 2 outstanding?

Welcome aboard guy's and happy flying...

Gregor Diester AF07

Mona Lenz AF26

Are there only two plots left then? It's taken a while but glad to see all the same. Hope we are going to have one hell of an online party before long :lol:

• Upvote 1

Are there only two plots left then? It's taken a while but glad to see all the same. Hope we are going to have one hell of an online party before long :lol:

Two of the regular plots yes.... but things are changing shortly, as you can read on the Facebook site. We are going to have an Andras Village, and "Little Venice, suburb", so lots of plots in the future still.

smile.gif

If you are interested I will be selling my plot AF76 shortly.

I had a bad "accident" with my main computer (and the only one that's capable of handling FSX). Money is short for the next few months so a rebuild is out of the question.

I'm trying to collect as much money as possible, so sadly I will need to sell my plot on Andras Field as well.

I was thinking of asking 20€ via PayPal (I'll pay the fee).

I will then contact Aerosoft and ask them to reassign the plot and change the sign to your name.

If one of you guys is interested, have a look at it (it's included in 1.18) and send me a PM.

Cheers,

Stefan

P.S.: I don't know about the complementary Airbux X though, is that license transferable?

20117220729373.th.jpg

If you are interested I will be selling my plot AF76 shortly.

I don't know about the complementary Airbux X though, is that license transferable?

Second hand sales are a case between two people. It has nothing to do with us - but its quite OK to post about it here. No problem biggrin.gif

But the free download goes to the person who claims it when buying the plot the FIRST time. If ownership of a plot is handed to another person, there will be NO free downloads to go with it.

Just to clear this up at once excl.gif

But please go ahead and buy and sell plots second hand. smile.gif

Second hand sales are a case between two people. It has nothing to do with us - but its quite OK to post about it here. No problem biggrin.gif

But the free download goes to the person who claims it when buying the plot the FIRST time. If a ownership of a plot is handed to another person, there will be NO free downloads to go with it.

Just to clear this up at once excl.gif

But please go ahead and buy and sell plots second hand. smile.gif

Thanks for clearing that up.

I know it's between the two them, but I thought I'd drop a line here where people where asking if there are still plots for sale.

Maybe one of them is interested in AF76.

As for the download: that's what I assumed, well, that's why it's only 20€ ;-)

Cheers,

Stefan

Thanks for clearing that up.

I know it's between the two them, but I thought I'd drop a line here where people where asking if there are still plots for sale.

Maybe one of them is interested in AF76.

As for the download: that's what I assumed, well, that's why it's only 20€ ;-)

Cheers,

Stefan

I will be making a post for second hand sales in a moment....

But I am sad to see you selling already. You just bought the plot! Is there something you are not satisfied with? Anything we could do better?