Twotter

gurney

Hi Guys, just got the DH6 and like it, however, for some reason the fuel selector will not shift from "Both on Aft", I foresee a problem, anyone encountered this before? appreciate advice on what may be old hat to you guys.

This is not a tech support forum.

if you didn't get this, then consider you might have missed something else... manuals are a good place to start.

This is not a tech support forum.

if you didn't get this, then consider you might have missed something else... manuals are a good place to start.

Saw an item elsewhere in the Forum requesting a twotter dedicated support area might be a good idea, but I saw it would only be considered should a demand be there. Sorry to have stepped on your delicate toes. The manual explains a lot but that item I researched before coming to the Forum. Needless to say, I will not be visiting this area again.

Did you use the mouse wheel?

Albrecht

Tried the left and right buttons, but the wheel "NO" it is now OK, many thanks, I appreciate this may not have the correct area to ask the question and for that I apologise.

Thanks again for your help.

I was (am?) having a similar problem. I was trying to switch to AFT or FWD but it "jumped" every time. Will try again.