Vilnius International Released

Shaun Fletcher

You know Aerosoft as the company that goes beyond that beaten path once in a while. Who ever does advanced motor gliders? And now we do it with Vilnius International, a scenery project for FSX and FS2004. Vilnius, the capital of Lithuania has one of the biggest airports in the region. A region that was hardly covered in FSX before. We are glad to make this new destination available in FSX and FS2004 with this fine scenery made by Andras Kozma. This modestly priced but high end scenery, highly recommended!

Update: Russian manual now available, attached here -> Manual_ru.pdf

[Product page]

vilniusx_29.jpg

vilniusx_14.jpg

vilniusx_27.jpg

More Screenshots

Absolutely WOW :D

The FS2004 version is fantastic, totally smooth, no shimmers, fast loading, no impact on FPS. For info I have a core i5 750 @2.67ghz and a GTX275 locked at 60 FPS because for some reason this is the only setting that works on my system. This scenery doesn't move off 60 fps and everything is like silk. Very happy with this purchase.

Regards

James

The scenery is superb! Mathijs mentioned moving people, could you please show me the place, thanks! I drove around a bit (always do that when buy a new scenery...) and couldn't find it.

• Aerosoft

The scenery is superb! Mathijs mentioned moving people, could you please show me the place, thanks! I drove around a bit (always do that when buy a new scenery...) and couldn't find it.

Check here.... I am sure there are more though.

post-43-0-33452100-1308990399.jpg

Hi,

Are the moving people also in the FS2004 Version (haven´t been able to see them) ?.

However, I have one problem. During the night I don´t have any runway light (summer season), but then I changed the season to winter they appeared.

Best regards

Peter Lund

• 4 weeks later...

How can I change the season? I go to Aerosoft Launcher, hit Tools and Season and all that I get is an error that says: missing Season.exe.

I think this is only working with FSX not FS9. I could not get it neither. Too bad as flying in the winter season with the grass showing through the texture is disturbing to say the last.

<_<

HG

I think this is only working with FSX not FS9. I could not get it neither. Too bad as flying in the winter season with the grass showing through the texture is disturbing to say the last.

<_<

HG

I have just re-installed the new version and updated the Aerosoft Launcher to V1.0.0.8 and it finds the Season Tool okay.

• 1 month later...

I have this scenery installed on MSFS X. I can see new biuldings, lamps etc. Runways, taxiways are old. I can see phototerrain also (as example new taxiway E, which is absent in old sceneries). Scenery is registred in in Add-s sceneries section in MSFS. Installation was made twice. Any suggestions what's wrong?

I have this scenery installed on MSFS X. I can see new biuldings, lamps etc. Runways, taxiways are old. I can see phototerrain also (as example new taxiway E, which is absent in old sceneries). Scenery is registred in in Add-s sceneries section in MSFS. Installation was made twice. Any suggestions what's wrong?

Please attach some legible screenshots of the problem with the co-ordinates showing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have installed this scenery on my FSX and I noticed that there are some non-default airport ground traffic, like buses, cars etc. So are there any ways to disable the default airport ground traffic and leave only non-default (the ones that were installed with the scenery)? I also have Aerosoft Antalya X and when I turned off the ground traffic via options on FSX, there was still some traffic left (like buses). So can I do the same thing with Vilnius X? 'Cause I really like airport ground traffic, but really hate the default cars.

I have installed this scenery on my FSX and I noticed that there are some non-default airport ground traffic, like buses, cars etc. So are there any ways to disable the default airport ground traffic and leave only non-default (the ones that were installed with the scenery)? I also have Aerosoft Antalya X and when I turned off the ground traffic via options on FSX, there was still some traffic left (like buses). So can I do the same thing with Vilnius X? 'Cause I really like airport ground traffic, but really hate the default cars.

What happens if you turn down the Airport Traffic in the Traffic options in FSX.

When I turn down the airport traffic, default traffic as well as non-default traffic appear. Maybe there is some kind of file in the FSX directory and when you delete it, default traffic dissappear? For e.g. there is a file in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery directory called trafficAircraft.bgl, and when you delete it, default aircraft traffic dissapear. Maybe there is the same thing with ground traffic?

When I turn down the airport traffic, default traffic as well as non-default traffic appear. Maybe there is some kind of file in the FSX directory and when you delete it, default traffic dissappear? For e.g. there is a file in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery directory called trafficAircraft.bgl, and when you delete it, default aircraft traffic dissapear. Maybe there is the same thing with ground traffic?

If you have turned of the default ground traffic then the rest must either be a part of the scenery or some stray file that's been installed to your system.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, can you confirm that Vilnius DOES have a season tool in FS9? My launcher (V1.0.0.9) does not show it, and I can't manually find it. My Vilnius is V1.01. In contrast, I can find the season.exe tool for Keflavik, for example.

Cheers, SLuggy

Hi, can you confirm that Vilnius DOES have a season tool in FS9? My launcher (V1.0.0.9) does not show it, and I can't manually find it. My Vilnius is V1.01. In contrast, I can find the season.exe tool for Keflavik, for example. Cheers, SLuggy

Hello Sluggy,

When you start the Season tool it should show you what sceneries are applicable to it.