Approaching into Amsterdam freezes FS9

Sar71

Hi,

whenever I try to land in Aerosoft's Mega Airport Amsterdam the FS9 just stops working and I have to close it via Ctrl+Alt+Del. This happens as soon as I fly into a radius of approx. 20nm around EHAM. When I load EHAM out of the starting menu and use it for departure everything works fine.

I have never experienced such problems with another Mega Airport or German Airport.

Maybe someone has an idea how to solve this? :)

Thanks and Greetings

Tim

Hi, have you tried disabling 3rd party software (like Ultimate Terrain, AI traffice), so you can make sure the issue is related to the Aerosoft scenery? For example, due to a corrupt Spanair texture in the WOAI package, a lot of users experienced CTD's when flying near this plane.

Hi Er!k,

thanks for your reply! :)

I use UT Europe and Traffic 2005. For my last flight to Amsterdam I had them both disabled but unfortunately the FS9 crashed again.

Greetings

Tim

Hi Er!k,

thanks for your reply! :)

I use UT Europe and Traffic 2005. For my last flight to Amsterdam I had them both disabled but unfortunately the FS9 crashed again.

Greetings

Tim

Hello Tim,

What happens if you try the same flight at midnight, if your using a particular type of aircraft then try a default aircraft and then do the same flight at the same time, then check to see if it again crashes.