LCLK GA static airplanes

Cmakris

Hi,

On LCLK for FSX on the GA apron as it can been seen there are a lot of staic aircraft. Is there a way to get rid of it? Also is there the posibility of making the GA apron parking surface solid and not dirt?

LCLKGA2.jpg

LCLKGA1.jpg

BR

Chris

Yes but I beleive there was always the option to remove static planes if you don't want them. What about making the GA apron actual surface and not dirt?

BR

Chris

Yes but I beleive there was always the option to remove static planes if you don't want them. What about making the GA apron actual surface and not dirt?

BR

Chris

Let me check with Thorsten regarding this but he is away for a few days.

It was difficult to build this part of the airport. In reality you have a lot of rather old aircraft there, which was impossible to model, so we decided for those simply-modeled static GA aircraft. If you want to get rid of them rename "LCLK_GEN-Objects.bgl" to "LCLK_GEN-Objects.off".

Considering the photos I took of the area it might be more realistic to have "dirt" surface there rather than "concrete". :D