Aerosoft Maastricht - Aachen airport

• Aerosoft

Just an announcement that development of Maastricht Aachen Airport (MAA) has started. As we do not have any images of the product I thought it might be fun to show you some of the images we had done this winter in preparation. It shows what kind of detail (and access to an airport) we need. The first who can show an Google Earth image showing precisely where these images were taken get's a free when this will be released late summer.

This product will be for FSX, but an FS2004 version might happen later (there is really no need to ask for the an FS2004 version here btw)

post-43-0-59599600-1308655685.jpg

post-43-0-03062900-1308655687.jpg

post-43-0-48471900-1308655688.jpg

post-43-0-98638400-1308655689.jpg

post-43-0-62261800-1308655693.jpg

post-43-0-97140000-1308655694.jpg

post-43-0-34837800-1308655696.jpg

post-43-0-85719800-1308655697.jpg

post-43-0-35492900-1308655699.jpg

post-43-0-66109700-1308655700.jpg

post-43-0-05008600-1308655751.jpg

post-43-0-54227000-1308655752.jpg

post-43-0-93891300-1308655753.jpg

post-43-0-88813200-1308655755.jpg

post-43-0-28685100-1308655757.jpg

post-43-0-64201700-1308655758.jpg

Mathijs, a lot of double photos but in the map below you will see the location from 1 till 10.

Is my answer correct enough to win? ^_^

First of all, thanks for doing this airport. It is one of my favourites and I expect to do a lot of flying from/to MST in the autumn.

Second thing is a small question, are you planning on doing some more regional airports in the Netherlands, and maybe make a "Dutch airports package" or something like that with Rotterdam, Beek and hopefully also Eindhoven EHEH and Eelde EHGG?

This is great news...

Im living under the ILS21 from EHBK/MST/Beek.

Im now using the German Airport 4, EHBK from Aerosoft.

But.. When is the release date?.

Regards,

Brian

First of all, thanks for doing this airport. It is one of my favourites and I expect to do a lot of flying from/to MST in the autumn.

Second thing is a small question, are you planning on doing some more regional airports in the Netherlands, and maybe make a "Dutch airports package" or something like that with Rotterdam, Beek and hopefully also Eindhoven EHEH and Eelde EHGG?

@89vliegaap i have asked this to many scenerybuilders sadly with no luck, bud i hope that Aerosoft wil make them.

They have already made Rotterdam already bud sadly only for FSX

Mathijs i realy hope that you wil consider a fs2004 version iam sure you wil make a lot of flightsimmers happy specialy when this airport wil be part of a German Airport package

Hmm... Who's going to buy that?

(expect people who are living in this certain area :))

3th Zurich remake (FSDT, FreeZ) and now this one - aren't there also other Airports?

3th Zurich remake (FSDT, FreeZ) and now this one - aren't there also other Airports?

I will like I did with Zurich, and their professional costumerswink.gif

(expect people who are living in this certain area :))

Well there will be more people buying Maastricht Airport then you think, not only flightsimmers from Holland bud also from Belgium, Germany ect ect

Think of EDDL, JNB, DXB, Doha or other airports. I don't really get aerosofts tactic.

Would be great to get more of the major hubs instead of small (...european) airports, in my opinion of course.

Zurich, yeah, there are some people. But why choosing an airport which has already been developed twice (in excellent quality) instead of one which is missing? If you are going for the second option, you will likely find more customers.

Only my thoughts, maybe I'm wrong. But I'm always wondering why there are so many remakes and on the other hand many airports which are left out.

Think of EDDL, JNB, DXB, Doha or other airports. I don't really get aerosofts tactic.

Would be great to get more of the major hubs instead of small (...european) airports, in my opinion of course.

Zurich, yeah, there are some people. But why choosing an airport which has already been developed twice (in excellent quality) instead of one which is missing? If you are going for the second option, you will likely find more customers.

Only my thoughts, maybe I'm wrong. But I'm always wondering why there are so many remakes and on the other hand many airports which are left out.

Why remake? They provide professional product and support for them.

In consideration they need: Free acess to the airport, 1000 local box costumers and the Piracy in the region.

I'm talking about Zurich. Which has already been developed by FSDT and FreeZ (FW), so there are two accurate, existing versions of LSZH right now on the market.

I'm talking about Zurich. Which has already been developed by FSDT and FreeZ (FW), so there are two accurate, existing versions of LSZH right now on the market.

Hello dsb,

Please read this forum post here as to why.

Going Astray

To all folks,

This thread is about Aerosoft Maastricht - Aachen airport and this airport alone and no others.

So lets please keep it that way as it seems to be straying off topic rather quickly.

• Upvote 1

Thank you for making all those Dutch airports! Hope same of EHRD or EHLE will do this amazing quality!

Can you include a bit of the surrounding so that it suits nicely with NL2000 :rolleyes:

• Aerosoft

Not sure, but with Schiphol, Rotterdam and Lelystad next to Maastricht I think we cover the most important airports and it will make sense to do a boxed version (perhaps for FSX and X-Plane 10) later this year.

Not sure, but with Schiphol, Rotterdam and Lelystad next to Maastricht I think we cover the most important airports and it will make sense to do a boxed version (perhaps for FSX and X-Plane 10) later this year.

Thanks for your answer Mathijs. Allthough I still hope for Eindhoven, since it is the second dutch airport in terms of passengers. But maybe it is difficult to get acces because it is a military airport as well?

Another question. Rotterdam X blends in perfectly with NL2000v4 I really hope that EHBK blends in properly as well, can you say anything about that or is that to early (and not a design requirement)?

I am very pleased to hear Aerosoft is working on Maastricht/Aachen Airport, it really will be a nice scenery.

I agree Eindhoven would be a very welcome addition too. Indeed Eindhoven is the second-largest airport of the Netherlands after Amsterdam, so it's even bigger than Rotterdam or Maastricht. It is indeed partly a military base, but plans exist to scrap all military activities and make it a fully civilian airport. Until now there is no good scenery available for Eindhoven except for NL2000, so Aerosoft could really fill a hole in the market here.

I love Aerosoft airports (both internal and published), and I've spent a fortune on them to prove it. Alas, I can see now why we'll rarely get any USA airports. The level of access you need to an airport, and the level of paranoia present in the USA means that we're out of luck. :(