FSX 1-26 Championships 2010 Offline

sf4JC

I'm not sure if there is much interest in this or not, in fact, I've kinda put too much time into it already with little to show for more corrections that may need to be made. For the last 3-4 months I've been trying to develop a flight/mission so you can fly along side the real life competition that day in the same thermals with help thanks to Sim_Logger and another great program FSRecorder. As you can imagine, trying to place thermals at the right spot and at the right time in history can be a daunting task. Even then I had to average out the wind direction for the entire event also, so there is varying degrees of inacuracy that had to be delt with. I'm going to release it late, late tonight or in the morning if anyone wants to take a look at it and correct things like the same thermal occupying the same spot and time together causing problems with FPS impact. I believe it can be corrected maybe, but it will probably be tedious work as there were a little over 100 thermals that afternoon that I counted and tried to pinpoint with the help of various programs. So if anyone wants to, they can have at it as right now I cannot seem to tell which direction is up or down (very clutter brained, with head spinning). I was trying to make the flight for both FS2004 and FSX to enjoy together, but it will be easier to correct the overlapping thermals as well as the timing through the script.dat file alone, than to correct it in that and the BGL files for FS2004 also. So if anybody is up to the task, I will say,"Go for it!" But if not, you may still be able to enjoy the flight once I gather all the files needed for the download.

Scott

Sorry for not getting it released yet, after looking through the mess of things tried and tried again, I need to get a better inventory to include ALL of the correct files for download.

Scott

Sorry for not getting it released yet, after looking through the mess of things tried and tried again, I need to get a better inventory to include ALL of the correct files for download.

Scott

I'm still trying to sort through the good files from the bad and actually made some new ones as well. May be a day or two.

Scott