Wie lautet die Begrenzung der Signatur?

Ruhrpilot07

Kann jemand, der ganz offensichtlich gerade daran herumschraubt, mal kurz und präzise definieren, was genau die Begrenzung der Signatur beinhaltet, bevor ich mir hier noch einen Wolf an Fehlermeldungen erklicke? Und da die Fehlermeldungen hier in Deutschland in Englisch erscheinen, möchte ich das ganze hier gerne in Englisch lesen. Danke. Weiter gehts in Englisch.

So, I have one or two questions:

Your signature may only contain Three lines of text.""

This is what the official message says. But I've tried to fulfil these restrictions, I have tried to reduce my signature from 5 to three lines, of course by using the public text layout!

But this does not work, so please tell me what do you mean by "three lines of text"?

Maybe you're even able to explain the answer to somebody who

does not understand English and

who does not understand html?!

Thanks alot, kind regards

• 2 weeks later...

Wenn ich die options... ah was fürn Quatsch, die Signature restrictions sind immer noch auf Englisch. Also will ich hier auch nur Englisch lesen.

The Signature restrictions still tell me "You better don't use more than three lines of text, or we'll fxxx you." But this is not acceptable. The html error has been removed, but there still is no clear hint on how to use the signature restriction.

But I have three clear questions for you: Do you want to exclude your best forum members?

No 2 question: How do you want to stop me from no longer using the internet? I am old school, I don't need virtual issues!

No 3 question: Why do you allow up to size fullHD desktop resolution screenshots (and you show them in full resolution since a few months?!), but you don't allow five lines of probably only 15 kb text-only signatures?

Sorry, but you may decline EDDL, but even aerosoft is not able to decline paying customers/forum members. That's a fact.

• Upvote 1

Hallo, Ruhrpilot07,

dein köstlicher Beitrag in Sachen Signaturen lässt mich frohgelaunt in den weiteren Tag starten; danke dafür und weiter so!!! :D

Gruß

Bernd (simbakater)

Wenn ich die options... ah was fürn Quatsch, die Signature restrictions sind immer noch auf Englisch. Also will ich hier auch nur Englisch lesen.

The Signature restrictions still tell me "You better don't use more than three lines of text, or we'll fxxx you." But this is not acceptable. The html error has been removed, but there still is no clear hint on how to use the signature restriction.

But I have three clear questions for you: Do you want to exclude your best forum members?

No 2 question: How do you want to stop me from no longer using the internet? I am old school, I don't need virtual issues!

No 3 question: Why do you allow up to size fullHD desktop resolution screenshots (and you show them in full resolution since a few months?!), but you don't allow five lines of probably only 15 kb text-only signatures?

Sorry, but you may decline EDDL, but even aerosoft is not able to decline paying customers/forum members. That's a fact.