Greek and Italian aiports

Hello again, Can we expect to see some more Greek/Italian destinations, like Crete,skiathos,zante, rome,palermo, milan, just wondered

Chris

FlyTampa is working on Athens (LGAV) right now for FS9 and FSX! The boxed version will be sold by Aerosoft?

Definatly on my list

• 3 weeks later...

If you look at this Aerosoft leaflet (found in another topic) you will also see Milan is in development (Mailand in German):

b9xzdofo.jpg

But the ISD sceneries don't work in FSX if I'm correct. There is a serious lack of Italian sceneries for FSX. In FS2004 both ISD and Lago provided a number of good Italian sceneries, but those days are gone. It would be nice if Aerosoft could fill this hole.

Shame to hear that you couldn't get the right material for Milan, but I do recall that Milan has up to three international airports. I assume that until now when you were talking about Milan you were talking about Malpensa, but of course you can also make Linate or Bergamo. That way you still stay in the area.