In flight I cannot see my propellers turning or working...

Hello :)

I have an another question for the developers of the "Diamond DA20-100 Katana ", I really like fly with this plane because it's an incredible addon.

But I have a little question to ask you and wich concern the propellers...

When my aircraft is stoped I can see my propellers but once that the motor is on or in flight this propellers disappear, I cannot see theses propellers turning or working :excl:

Is it normal that the propellers disappear like this ?

Is it a little bug ?

PS: I'm very sorry for my poor English...

Once again a great thank's for your answers and your assistance.

Best regards, Olivier aka Skulleader :wub:

Dont apollogise for you English, theres nothing wrong with it. What your experiencing is normal behaviour. As apparently on the real thing you cant see the prop in flight.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Dont apollogise for you English, theres nothing wrong with it. What your experiencing is normal behaviour. As apparently on the real thing you cant see the prop in flight.

I could see the prop just fine on the real Katana I flew. You can watch videos on Youtube and see the prop as well.

you do see the prop, just fly into sun and you will see it. It is all about the angle, but 80% it look like you not seeing it, but as you play with angles of sun you will see it in the sim