Saved situation don't load the setting...

Richard Portier

Hi,

I have the following problem :

When I load a saved flight, the situation don't load the setting's parameters. Same problem with the tutorial situation or any situation created.

For example I save a C&D situation. After to reload it, the plane is not in C&D (elect power on).

For info : I start FSX with Cessna all shutdown situation.

I deinstalled the A300, reloaded and reinstalled the Simcheck A300 but no way. Allways the same problem.

Any idea please someone ?

Regards,

Richard

Hi Richard,

What happens is this:

- When you save a flight in FSX, FSX lets me know you are saving a file and I will save all the panel settings using the same file name as the one that you use to save the flight in FSX

- When you load a flight then FSX tells me so and it gives me the name of the flight you are loading. I read this name and load the settings as they were saved. If I don't find a file name with that same name I will load the "ready for departure" settings

Now that being said, there is one flaw in FSX however, if you start-up FSX and from the main dialog box load a flight plan, FSX doesn't return the correct name of the flight plan but rather a file called "last flight" or something similar in your localized language version. This is a bug in FSX...

To avoid this do the following:

- Set a flight in the C172 as default flight

- Load this when FSX starts

- Then load the flight with the A300

==> all the panel settings will now be correctly loaded!

If you never saved a flight in FSX with the A300 then off course I can also not load any saved settings...

Björn

Hi Björn,

I found the solution and I had confirmation on the Simcheck forum. I thought to post here to say "solved" ;-). An other clue is to load directly from the saved file. Double click on then...just done... I had the same problem with a B727 from an other editor.

I don't understood because the tutorial says to start FSX with Cessna then load directly the A300 saved file.

With a C&D plane or with Hyd off, I noticed the ailerons move if I use yoke (extern and intern view). May be I'm wrong but I think they should not.

What about my question in my previous post concerning the fact there are no clicks sound with flaps or slats ?

Thank you very much.

Regards

Richard

What about my question in my previous post concerning the fact there are no clicks sound with flaps or slats ?

That I didn't have time to look at, are you setting these with mouse clicks or with joystick inputs?

Björn