Error message HELP

i just purchased city bus simulator 2010 yesterday. Support has not answered my 2 emails to them so i figured i'd try here. The demo worked perfectly on my computer. I installed and repair installed the game twice and upon starting i get the error message

" The procedure entry point

?HandleKeyboardEvent@Element!C4@@UAE_NW4EventType@2@KK@Z could not be located in the dynamic link library CBS.exe."

another one about world editor comes up too

HELP! i want to play this game

i just purchased city bus simulator 2010 yesterday. Support has not answered my 2 emails to them so i figured i'd try here. The demo worked perfectly on my computer. I installed and repair installed the game twice and upon starting i get the error message

" The procedure entry point

?HandleKeyboardEvent@Element!C4@@UAE_NW4EventType@2@KK@Z could not be located in the dynamic link library CBS.exe."

another one about world editor comes up too

HELP! i want to play this game

I noticed your e-mail yesterday and passed it over to the people who deal with this, have you had a reply yet, also please check your junk mailbox as legitimate mail can sometimes end up there.

Shaun,

They only answered the serial key portion of my email

i told them about that error message you saw and the other one about the "world editor" file being missing. The demo still functions perfectly but i'd like to get into the full game since i paid for it...

thank you for your prompt response...

and please HELP haha

Thank you

Shaun,

They only answered the serial key portion of my email

i told them about that error message you saw and the other one about the "world editor" file being missing. The demo still functions perfectly but i'd like to get into the full game since i paid for it...

thank you for your prompt response...

and please HELP haha

Thank you

Did you un-install the demo completely and then install the full game. If using Windows Vista/7 by right clicking on the installer Icon and selecting, "Run as Administrator".