Prague?

ArtAir

There are no plans for that right now.

However, you may consider making this scenery, then?

That would be very nice. ;)

Brgds

Stein-Ove

We might, but as said no such plans right now.

Sry Mathijs, but I am not sure if I should trust you, or your flyer.

You say: No Prague planned.

Aerosoft Flyer says: More airport released in 2011: Anchorage, Dusseldorf, Milano, Prague

b9xzdofo.jpg

So, what's true?

Sry Mathijs, but I am not sure if I should trust you, or your flyer.

You say: No Prague planned.

Aerosoft Flyer says: More airport released in 2011: Anchorage, Dusseldorf, Milano, Prague

b9xzdofo.jpg

So, what's true?

I am very curious too. These are all airports on my list. There was also another post from Shaun a few years back about a new Marsilles and Toulouse as well but we still haven't seen them I won't hold my breath.

I do wonder what the heck is up with GAP???? No word from them for quite a while on Nuremburg and Dusseldorf...

• Aerosoft

I am very curious too. These are all airports on my list. There was also another post from Shaun a few years back about a new Marsilles and Toulouse as well but we still haven't seen them I won't hold my breath.

I do wonder what the heck is up with GAP???? No word from them for quite a while on Nuremburg and Dusseldorf...

Ahh well, so the Prague project leaked out that way. Lol. I do not have any more information about it though!

The GAP people are working on things, but as always in their own pace.

• Upvote 2

Ahh well, so the Prague project leaked out that way. Lol. I do not have any more information about it though!

Good news and very good news Mathijs! I've been waiting for LKPR for years. I haven't been back in a while but it's nice to know I may be able to go back and visit in the sim.... Soon I hope!!

Can't wait to hear more news. Cheers!

Thank you Mathijs! Hope to see Mega Airport Prague soon (FS9 & FSX). Have a nice development! :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

Dear Aerosoft, I read a statement from your Czech partner from June 6th that Mega Airport Prague project had been cancelled. Ten days later you /(Mr. Kok) confirmed the project is in the phase of development. Could you please assure your Czech fans where the truth is? Thank you.

• Aerosoft

Dear Aerosoft, I read a statement from your Czech partner from June 6th that Mega Airport Prague project had been cancelled. Ten days later you /(Mr. Kok) confirmed the project is in the phase of development. Could you please assure your Czech fans where the truth is? Thank you.

Mmmm last I knew the project was slow but still alive. I will try to find out more information.

• 4 weeks later...