Mega Airport Zurich 2012 released

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank You So Much

There is a cargo ramp at Zurich its on the other side of 16/34, I just loaded a load of AI Traffic and saw a few 747 Cargo Jets there and a few others, you can use an AFCAD Editor and name the types of Airlines you want to park there if you want or to change the type to "Ramp Cargo".

There is a cargo ramp at Zurich its on the other side of 16/34, I just loaded a load of AI Traffic and saw a few 747 Cargo Jets there and a few others, you can use an AFCAD Editor nad name the types of Airlines you want to park there if you want or to change the type to "Ramp Cargo".

Thank you Shaun. That did the trick..

• 3 months later...

Disable all 3rd party scenery including the Add-On folder except for Zurich in the scenery library and then recheck.

Another idea? The same trouble of problem.

• 1 month later...

What other 3rd party sceneries do you have installed.

As I also told him by PM on another forum, I reinstalled everything when I migrated to a new system and the problem was gone (same addons installed). Just for clarification of my status.

I used the FSDreamteam Zurich scenery, then I installed the one form Aerosoft (Note that I just disabled the FSDreamteam Zurich Scenery form the Scenery Library), but when flying at Zurich I realized that some buildings where duplicating so I fully uninstalled the FSDreamteam Zurich airport, and form the moment I uninstalled it the problem appeared. I have already uninstalled the scenery without being able to solve the problem. Regarding 3rd party sceneries, I have none over that area rather than Zurich 2012.

Anyone... ?

Try disabling all other 3rd party scenery except Aerosoft Zurich, as you say the problem didnt appear till after you un-installed another scenery but the Aerosoft Zurich was installed.

Try disabling all other 3rd party scenery except Aerosoft Zurich, as you say the problem didnt appear till after you un-installed another scenery but the Aerosoft Zurich was installed.

Thanks for the replay.

Went to the FSX Scenery Library and unchecked all sceneries I have except form Aerosoft Zurich but the problem was not solved. I have also already reinstalled the scenery without success.

• 3 weeks later...

Mega Airport Zurich 2012 is one of the best Mega Airports I have ever bought! It has good FPS, high detail, nice terminals(you can see inside some of them!), well modeled and realistically placed runways, some people in the terminal, and very nice overall detail. I have the new AES 2.21 and gates are well modeled especially when moving in AES. It is also up to date with the real Zurich and I like the well detailed ground vehicles at the gate.

Congradulations with another great Mega Airport Aerosoft!

• 1 month later...

My prosessor: IntelCore i7 - 2670QM CPU @ 2.20 GHz

64-Bit system.

Can my PC Dwonload Zurich Airport?

And this is the:

System requirements for FSX:

Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2, Acceleration Pack or Gold Edition)

Operating system: Windows XP/Vista/7

Processor (CPU): 2,6 GHz Dual Core processor

2 GB RAM

512 MB min. (Direct X 9) Geforce 6000 or Radeon X 1000 min.

DirectX: 9.0c or better

Download-Size: 250 MB

Installations-Size: 500 MB

Please Help!

Work AI Traffic on Zurich Mega Airport?

Yes. I use World of AI at Zürich and it works okay. I sometimes get strange things happening, like a double landing (the planes separate eventually when going off the runway and taxing to the gate) but I have that at different airports with World of AI. I hope to replace it someday with something better but it's just fine most of the time and with Zürich too.

My prosessor: IntelCore i7 - 2670QM CPU @ 2.20 GHz

64-Bit system.

Can my PC Dwonload Zurich Airport?

And this is the:

System requirements for FSX:

Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2, Acceleration Pack or Gold Edition)

Operating system: Windows XP/Vista/7

Processor (CPU): 2,6 GHz Dual Core processor

2 GB RAM

512 MB min. (Direct X 9) Geforce 6000 or Radeon X 1000 min.

DirectX: 9.0c or better

Download-Size: 250 MB

Installations-Size: 500 MB

Please Help!

Yes. My processor is slightly slower than yours (see my specs) and I use Zürich too. Don't expect too much on the frame rates though and don't put the settings all to the right and it will run just fine. This is not only in regards to Zürich 2012 but in general with any big airport with lot's of scenery details.

Mega Airport Zurich 2012 is one of the best Mega Airports I have ever bought! It has good FPS, high detail, nice terminals(you can see inside some of them!), well modeled and realistically placed runways, some people in the terminal, and very nice overall detail. I have the new AES 2.21 and gates are well modeled especially when moving in AES. It is also up to date with the real Zurich and I like the well detailed ground vehicles at the gate.

Congradulations with another great Mega Airport Aerosoft!

Standing in front of the runway with the many details of this airport and the Swiss mountains in the background is really a sight! I agree.

Archived