Mega Airport Zurich 2012 released

Yes. My processor is slightly slower than yours (see my specs) and I use Zürich too. Don't expect too much on the frame rates though and don't put the settings all to the right and it will run just fine. This is not only in regards to Zürich 2012 but in general with any big airport with lot's of scenery details.

Thanks man! I am gonna buy it now! :)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Knutt,

Yes, this airport uses AES. I don't know if I should have mantioned this, but with most (or all? not really sure) the gateways use AES.

I gonna try AES. When I clik on: Try Before Buy

After I have download It it come up a message. "You missing sp2 or ... Don't remember.. But what is it?

• 2 weeks later...

I was exploring the scenery by the pics and description, but there is one question I have, does any of the gates support the A380 ? If not, will there be an update for that ?

Thank You

• 5 weeks later...

Hello.

I have the first FS9 version of Mega Airport Zurich 2012 (downloadable version). The airport itself works fine but there seems to be a conflict between the elevation of the MA Zurich 2012 scenery and the elevation of the basic scenery it replaces. Seems like FS9 each and every time chooses to go with the elevation of the basic scenery layer, making the AI aircraft getting halfway submerged into the ground. Does anyone know how to fix or go around this problem? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Jørn

Hello.

I have the first FS9 version of Mega Airport Zurich 2012 (downloadable version). The airport itself works fine but there seems to be a conflict between the elevation of the MA Zurich 2012 scenery and the elevation of the basic scenery it replaces. Seems like FS9 each and every time chooses to go with the elevation of the basic scenery layer, making the AI aircraft getting halfway submerged into the ground. Does anyone know how to fix or go around this problem? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Jørn

Do you have any 3rd party AI Traffic that uses its own afcads if so you need to disable them for the airport.

• 3 months later...

I'm sorry for bringing up the same topic again, but after I put the A380 at gate E67, (If I'm correct that is the one where SIA A380 parks in Zurich), the jetway does not go up to the upper deck, only if you change the L2 door to the L1 upper deck door.

I'm sorry for bringing up the same topic again, but after I put the A380 at gate E67, (If I'm correct that is the one where SIA A380 parks in Zurich), the jetway does not go up to the upper deck, only if you change the L2 door to the L1 upper deck door.

Is this regarding using AES with the scenery.

Is this regarding using AES with the scenery.

Of Course, using latest one AES 2.24 and I'm using Project Airbus A380, at other airports that handle the A380, the jetways go to both decks, but in Zurich no :( it did only after you change the L2 door on main deck, to the L1 on the upper deck.

Of Course, using latest one AES 2.24 and I'm using Project Airbus A380, at other airports that handle the A380, the jetways go to both decks, but in Zurich no :( it did only after you change the L2 door on main deck, to the L1 on the upper deck.

Have you checked this out at the AES Support Forum.

Archived