Mega Airport Zurich 2012 released

Shaun Fletcher

Mega Airport Zurich 2012 has just been released in download and the boxed version will follow soon. Based on an up to date areal image it shows the airport as it will be in 2012 (so it's one of those rare FS add-ons that gets better with age!). It is a fully new developed high end scenery project that comes to life with the many animations that AESLite has to offer, dozens of vehicles drive around. Despite the very high level of detail the frame rate of this airport is very good, a sign our developers know what they are doing!

[Product Page]

Oh and yes we do know there are some other Zurich airport scenery products around. And they even look pretty good. But we had to do ours for our professional portfolio and we think ours looks a lot better.

aerosoft_zurich_50.jpg

aerosoft_zurich_01.jpg

aerosoft_zurich_57.jpg

More Screenshots

It really looks nice, unfortunately the FS2004 version is not ready yet :o How long does it take to port the scenery to FS2004?

It really looks nice, unfortunately the FS2004 version is not ready yet :o How long does it take to port the scenery to FS2004?

Its being worked on as we speak, but there is not date set for its release just yet.

Despite the very high level of detail the frame rate of this airport is very good, a sign our developers know what they are doing!

After EHAM I will hang on and see how it will really perform!

/

Nobbi

After EHAM I will hang on and see how it will really perform!

/

Nobbi

This is not done by the same people. Amsterdam Schiphol was an external development while MAZ is a fully internal development from Aerosoft. Personally I am pretty happy, getting close to 40 fps nearly everywhere on the airport. That's more then enough to add some seriously complex aircraft.

post-27525-0-15879100-1308136161.jpg

hello

seems to be a very beautiful scenery and i think i will buy it.

but a short question : wich ai trafic is used on the pictures of the scenery we see here on the forum or in different e shops fot buying zurich ?

the planes are so beautiful in different liveries !

thanks in advance for the answer.

have nice filghts !

Pierre

hello

seems to be a very beautiful scenery and i think i will buy it.

but a short question : wich ai trafic is used on the pictures of the scenery we see here on the forum or in different e shops fot buying zurich ?

the planes are so beautiful in different liveries !

thanks in advance for the answer.

have nice filghts !

Pierre

Hello Pierre,

I will try to find out for you.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Shaun,

I ve bought the scenery, its beautiful !

but any news about the wonderful ai traffic we see on the pictures?

Aerosoft sale it?

thanks in advance for help

Pierre

Hi Shaun,

Aerosoft sale it?

Pierre

Sorry about that apparently the screenshots were done out of house but I believe I know who did them now so will ask them.

Hi Shaun,

Aerosoft sale it?

Pierre

The AI Traffic is from Just Flight's Traffic X.

Hello guys,

I just purchased and installed Zurich! Everything runs fine, but I can't see any AI traffic.

I'm not talking about addon traffic as in the pics, but about fsx default traffic.

Any ideas? :rolleyes:

Hello guys,

I just purchased and installed Zurich! Everything runs fine, but I can't see any AI traffic.

I'm not talking about addon traffic as in the pics, but about fsx default traffic.

Any ideas? :rolleyes:

What happens if you disable Zurich in the scenery library so the default scenery is showing.

What happens if you disable Zurich in the scenery library so the default scenery is showing.

Still, I see no AI traffic! I remember having installed a demo Zurich scenery by FSDT long ago, which I uninstalled later on,

Is there a chance that an extra afcad file is stored somewhere? In my addon scenery don't have any afcad or any other scenery for LSZH :rolleyes:

Peter

Hello Shaun

thanks for the reply and help

very much appreciate.

usely the screenshots of airport home made by aerosoft what ai traffic do you use?

which ai traffic do you recommend? beautiful airplanes and not so much impact on fps?

thanks and nice week end

nice flights to your all

Pierre

Hello Shaun

thanks for the reply and help

very much appreciate.

usely the screenshots of airport home made by aerosoft what ai traffic do you use?

which ai traffic do you recommend? beautiful airplanes and not so much impact on fps?

thanks and nice week end

nice flights to your all

Pierre

Hello Pierre,

I personally use Ultimate Traffic 2 for its ease of use.

• 2 months later...

Hello,

I''ve just installed the new Zurich Scenery -looks great but found that I get a short frame freeze every 3-4 seconds on my system. I've recently re-installed the updated Geneva and older version of the FSDT Zurich scenery after having to fix my main hard disk; Any ideas how to fix this or do I have to strip out both Switzerland airports ? ( would like to keep at least the Geneva FSDT)

Pete11