Fatal Error ntdll.dll

sambo7

As per a previous post below about someone else having the same issue. When I load up the Aerosoft Airbus X i receive the following error. I am running Windows 7 x64 with FSX SP2. Help would be appreciated. Please note that this only appears on some Airbus X variants. Such as the British Airways this error will happen everytime, though if I load up the Iberia aircraft when I first load FSX this error will not appear.

AirbusX-BritishAirwaysError.png

If I load up the British Airways first, FSX will crash with the below error. If I hit restart FSX on the error window and try and load the Iberia, I will then receive the same error.

This error does not happen with any other addon that I have.

sambo I guess I received same error, actually I didnt check error detail but it was same " fatal error". well I didnt do anything, just shut down pc and next day I didnt have any error, yeah it is weird. but you should try selecting cessna, start scenery, then from drop down menu select aircraft option and choose any airbus x. this might solve your issue. good luck.

Hello;

I had a similar error,can't recall the name of it,I have the same system,I have Fsx Acceleration installed on the D-drive,by itself,I had to remove the Airbus,and download it again,checking to make sure it worked before,and after installing the update,it took me a couple of times,before I finally got it to work,with out crashing Fsx.I have the C.D.version of the product.

Mark

Thanks for the info.

Anyone else have a solution to this issue? Would be much appreciated.

I vaguely remember this issue from Beta testing and I think it was with the BA livery. Again, it was quite random who got the fault.

Have you tried loading the flight with an FSX default aircraft and then loading Airbus X. This always worked for me.

There is a known CTD issue with FSX after finishing a flight with Airbus X and then trying to exit from it.

Chris

I vaguely remember this issue from Beta testing and I think it was with the BA livery. Again, it was quite random who got the fault.

Have you tried loading the flight with an FSX default aircraft and then loading Airbus X. This always worked for me.

There is a known CTD issue with FSX after finishing a flight with Airbus X and then trying to exit from it.

Chris

Chris,

I actually just tried loading the default Cessena to YMML at the gate. Then tried loading the BA and it worked fine, loaded the Lufthansa and that worked perfectly too. Hopefully this will avoid all CTD while trying to load. Am aware of the error when finishing a flight and exiting but this does not bother me, more interested in having no CTD when trying to load the Airbus X initially.

This seems to have fixed the problem for now, though will report back if the issue arises again.

The Airbus X is a pretty good looking aircraft, unfortunately I have not been able to actually get it up in the air as I am awaiting the arrival of my Saitek X52 with Throttle before I can fly.

On another topic. What are peoples experiences with the Saitek X52? and is there any special instructions on setting it up to use with the Airbus X? Any info would be great! Want to get this up in the air as soon as I get my Saitek X52.

Hey sambo, I recently bought Saitek x52 pro, and just plugged in and play. I have seen some throttle issue topics in forums, but never read them because I had not a problem at all with saitek x52 pro and airbus x.

Hey sambo, I recently bought Saitek x52 pro, and just plugged in and play. I have seen some throttle issue topics in forums, but never read them because I had not a problem at all with saitek x52 pro and airbus x.

Just plugged in my X52 and it works like a charm on the Airbus X.

I am actually very impressed with the Airbus X and am looking forward to Version 2. Great work Aerosoft!!