Fantastic

Chaders

Hi All,

I've just got the new Katana and I'm very impressed. In the couple days that I've had it I've already encountered some of the features. I can confirm for instance that it picks up Ice a lot quicker than it will shed it ;)Fuel caps are easily forgotten (If anyone finds one at Stehekin State 6S9 post it accross). I'm very impressed with it and reckon it will be my GA aircraft of choice!

• 2 weeks later...

Brave soul taking this bird into Stehekin. How'd she climb out on departure? I'm guessing you went early in the morning when ambient temps were low since you seem to have survived the trip! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I got this aircraft last night and agree, this has to be the best GA aircraft ive ever had for FSX. I have so much to learn about living with this aircraft!, Its going to be awsome touring PNW with it :rolleyes: .

Cant wait to see what they make next.

I got this aircraft last night and agree, this has to be the best GA aircraft ive ever had for FSX. I have so much to learn about living with this aircraft!, Its going to be awsome touring PNW with it :rolleyes: .

Cant wait to see what they make next.

just make sure you also install the update

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/45135-open-beta-101-update/