AES 2.11 and Tropicalsim SBGL

Hello guys, I have a problem when start FS9 in SBGL with the AES ready, and is that the passway can't move to the aircraft, only the stairs and baggage truck can move, the aircraft I'm using is the SMS A330-200, parked in the Gate 44 in Tropicalsim SBGL

The most rare thing is when I switch to another aircraft, like the Project Opensky 737-700, the passway can move normally, I have both intelliscene.cfg files installed, one for the A330 and the other for the 737 downloaded from avsim and flightsim websites, but still nothing with the A330

Any suggestion about why is this happening and how to fix it, please?

Hello guys, I have a problem when start FS9 in SBGL with the AES ready, and is that the passway can't move to the aircraft, only the stairs and baggage truck can move, the aircraft I'm using is the SMS A330-200, parked in the Gate 44 in Tropicalsim SBGL

The most rare thing is when I switch to another aircraft, like the Project Opensky 737-700, the passway can move normally, I have both intelliscene.cfg files installed, one for the A330 and the other for the 737 downloaded from avsim and flightsim websites, but still nothing with the A330

Any suggestion about why is this happening and how to fix it, please?

The door is out of reach of the gate. Most likely the default aircraft position in FS9 is not the right position for the A330 in AES. Use the AES-menu to move the aircraft to the right position. Otherwise check the door position of the A330 in the configurator.

You Park the Aircraft to far in front, use the f8 Key in the aes menu.

Already used the F8 key but nothing, the only change I can see is the message "AES active - No more info available yet" in the AES men, the same thing happens in other airports sceneries