Online Flight Friday 17 June

Matt_Smith

I did this flight last night in a Seneca ant it takes just over an hour. Will also try to get ATC at both EAFS and EDLP. Remember you need to be using TeamSpeak 3 to get the benifit of ATC when flying online. Server details here

Sounds great =)

When on Friday do you want to do this?

Cheers,

Stefan

my bad missed the time out. 1900 UTC

Sorry, forgot to subscribe to this =P

I'll be there, maybe some more folks will join?

Cheers,

Stefan

Are you going to fly the Seneca again?

Just to get an idea about the speed... ;-)

Maybe though I was thinking Id provide the ATC at either EAFS or EDLP or even both. In which case I'll be using a tardis :lol:

Maybe though I was thinking Id provide the ATC at either EAFS or EDLP or even both. In which case I'll be using a tardis :lol:

I can do the ATC at EAFS => I'll just start last when everybody else is gone ;-)

You could even fly while doing ATC

=> fly your way and once you are needed look at the aircraft positions in PlanG and let the autopilot hold the position over an airfield in the area... secondary camera top-down onto the airport (with labels on you can see everything fine)

Gives you all the time you need and you still get to fly!

Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...

A few of us did fly around that day, but just for a few touch & go

Anyway, I thought I'd attach a few screenhots:

I was flying the Nemeth AW109 (1 shot) and Superbug (for flying next to that "Catalina" - which was actually a DC3... =P )

post-37517-0-98332400-1309630955.jpg

post-37517-0-20353200-1309630983.jpg

post-37517-0-18595100-1309630998.jpg

post-37517-0-70549100-1309631012.jpg