FS2004: Antalya X performance issues (v1.04)

Er!k

I also just purchased Antalya X and it seems to suffer the same issues as Orly X. Very low FPS! In this case it is even worse. I am using the Fs2004 version, with the 1.04 update. I cannot imagine Amsterdam X running at 30FPS full speed (also Barcelona, Nice, Orly) and Antalya X gets 20FPS (sometimes 15 with addon aircraft)...

I have tried:

- LTAI_objekt_place_dense disabled,

- LTAI_objekt_place_normal disabled...

It saves only 1 or 2 FPS... Are there any further FPS improvements planned for the scenery? At this time I am very disappointed, this is not Aerosoft quality :(

I have made some shots to clarify:

LTAI, day with default Cessna

ltaiday.png

LTAI, day with QW757

ltaiday2.png

EHAM, day with QW757 and tons of AI

ehamday.png

Hello Erik,

Does it run smoothly though.

Hi Shaun, if that would be the case, I wouldn't mind the amount of FPS. But I get some stutters, mostly on approach which is very annoying.

Hi Shaun, if that would be the case, I wouldn't mind the amount of FPS. But I get some stutters, mostly on approach which is very annoying.

Looking at your screenshots I know its not the solution but what happens if you turn the 3D clouds off.

Hi Shaun,

I do have some options to increase smoothless, like lowering AA... But the strange thing is a relative small airport gets a more FPS hit than a crowded Amsterdam. So the point is there is something wrong in the scenery. I know performance is better than in v1.00, but still though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Antalya for fs is extremely buggy... Honestly when I see how many people that are having performance issues with this add on (despite they have decent enough computers to run the scenery) And yet, there seems to be none what so ever response from the developer.. I think it's rather unproffesional..

I have almost the same problem as you. I've tried aerosoft support by mail, got no suggestions on how to fix it.. Seems like they've just abandoned the whole project..

Anyways good luck solving the issues, I've given up on the whole scenery.. It's just not worth it!

Antalya for fs is extremely buggy... Honestly when I see how many people that are having performance issues with this add on (despite they have decent enough computers to run the scenery) And yet, there seems to be none what so ever response from the developer.. I think it's rather unproffesional..

I have almost the same problem as you. I've tried aerosoft support by mail, got no suggestions on how to fix it.. Seems like they've just abandoned the whole project..

Anyways good luck solving the issues, I've given up on the whole scenery.. It's just not worth it!

I'll ask about this again but not sure what might happen.

Thank you Shaun!

I am having the exact same problem. It seems to be one of the terminals that's causing the huge FPS drop - don't know which one.

A friend who has this scenery for FSX say's that there is no FPS hit... so it's just FS9.

I wish I didn't buy it now, because I don't even fly there at all as it is unflyable!