Airports not found

Hello

I am using AES Version 2.11.

I have various airport addons from UK2000. However, AES cannot find some of these airports in the scenery, even though they are installed and active in the scenery.cfg file

The airports in question are UK 2000 Birmingham Xtreme and UK2000 Gatwick Extreme.

I have noticed that in the list of addons in AES it states (in red) "off -EGBB UK2000 Birmingham", but in the scenery.cfg file it is "Birmingham Xtreme".

I have tried deleting and re-installing the addons, and also re-installing AES, without any success.

Any help appreciated.

Eisbahn

• Developer

Did you check, that you have the correct Version (newest) of the Airports installed. Check the UK2000 Website to check, if a newer version is available.

Did you check, that you have the correct Version (newest) of the Airports installed. Check the UK2000 Website to check, if a newer version is available.

I have all the newest updates.

• Developer

Ok, Birmingham V2 is not yet supported by AES 2.11, will follow with 2.12.

For Gatwick you must have installed V3.01 or newer, old V1x or V2x Versions are not supported and will not supported in future.

Ok, Birmingham V2 is not yet supported by AES 2.11, will follow with 2.12.

For Gatwick you must have installed V3.01 or newer, old V1x or V2x Versions are not supported and will not supported in future.

Thanks for the reply. Gatwick is now working.