Vilnius International preview

We just got started final beta runs on this project and think it will be out next week. Looking pretty good and with all (!) sliders to the right I get 30 fps 99% of the time. Impressive.

Nice! Very Nice! Will it get AES support?

Can you confirm that Vilnius is also compatible with FS2004?

I'm buying a lot of AEROSOFT Airports sceneries for my home cockpit and I use FS2004

Thanks in advance for your reply

----------------

Virtual Capt.

Fabio Ippoliti

www.737homecockpit.com

• Aerosoft

Can you confirm that Vilnius is also compatible with FS2004?

I'm buying a lot of AEROSOFT Airports sceneries for my home cockpit and I use FS2004

Thanks in advance for your reply

----------------

Virtual Capt.

Fabio Ippoliti

www.737homecockpit.com

Yes, this is a relative simple project and will be released for FS2004 as well.

Looks really great! It'll be nice to fly between Stockholm and Vilnius, and if I am in a Russian mood, do some hops between St. Petersburg and Vilnius.

Hello Folks,

I have heard on the grapevine that we will be releasing both versions at the same time, so awaiting the FS2004 version to be finished and all being well and no last minute hiccups it should be around next week.

How much you got to spare ;)

25 is fine, I mean I wanted to buy some other products from you this week (Already did) and I needed to see what I can take off my wishlist.