Seahawk & Jayhawk question

shackman

I was wondering for the FSX Seahawk Jayhawk package, which I have now and LOVE, is there any modification, that I can download, that shows a rescue swimmer dropping from the chopper?

Pamela Anderson, Baywatch style... or any of the other hotties.... would be a worthy addition! ;o)

But is there even a way to simulate that, or make an animated figure just jump out?

It would look great compared to the guy just standing in the door.

Ok well this is frustrating. I found this link http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/13803-hoist-in-seahawks-x/page__p__143311__hl__seahawk__fromsearch__1#entry143311

And obviously it works cause there is a photo there with a swimmer. And I'm able now to put people, but means of what brizzly said, in the water but can never get them on the line, they never hook on to the sling? I don't understand that photo showed a swimmer being pulled up so what did I do wrong?

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong, or just post their file that already has this in it up?