Nice Cote X

TheSarge

as per Simmarket.com I sent an email advising that the serial code sent in the email to activate Nice Cote X failed or is totally invalid. I wont post the image here of the email and serial for obvious reasons! <_< But I did send that photo to the support email address that simmarket provided to me. i dont know if it was received or not so I am posting my concerns here!

This is my first time ever installing an Aerosoft product and getting an invalid serial alert which is very odd because I cut and paste the serial from the email I got for activation and I entered my email address as it normally request and I know I got that right...but i double checked it to be sure :blush: . if there is anyway to private message me to check this serial code I would appreciate it or to at the very most just replace it with a valid code that would be awesome ;) ! Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the assist Shaun, I feel like doing a Homer Simpson "Doh'!" right now didnt know it was that one little case sensitive letter! It is working now and this scenery is beautifully done! Like the traffic in and around the airport too nice touch!! Hopefully the next version of AES will cover this one!