Andras FIeld 1.17 is here

See this post

Login to you account and download. Its a complete new install, so remove all previous versions. And it wasnt be who knocked the bridge down flying my DC3 under it, it must have been Ian test flying his new toy :lol:

Nah, it was me what took the tops off a few trees - never touched the bridge, cross-me-heart guv.

Well whoever it was, its a mess.... Now we have to drive two ways in the airpark. I hereby allow two way traffic in the airpark until the bridge is back up... Normal caution and passing rules/right of way rules are to be used at all times.

Probable cause ;)

Matt for Christ´s sake, Dont go around making accusations you can´t prove. laugh.gif At least wait until our investigations have shown us his guilt, beyond "reasonable doubt" wink.gif

Matt for Christ´s sake, Dont go around making accusations you can´t prove. laugh.gif At least wait until our investigations have shown us his guilt, beyond "reasonable doubt" wink.gif

Have you seen "skippy" land? :lol:

no AF76 =(

Btw with the bridge collapsed, my (not yet created) house on AF76 is pretty much [GERMAN]at the behind of the world[/GERMAN]

xD

no AF76 =(

Btw with the bridge collapsed, my (not yet created) house on AF76 is pretty much [GERMAN]at the behind of the world[/GERMAN]

xD

Your house will be there in a quick fix - thats a promise. And hopefully the bridge is once again up and working by then, if not, you can still access your hose from the water. May I suggest a Catalina? wink.gif

Your house will be there in a quick fix - thats a promise. And hopefully the bridge is once again up and working by then, if not, you can still access your hose from the water. May I suggest a Catalina? wink.gif

Thanks =)

Yep, got the Catalina already, need to take her out for a spin again anyway =D

But normally it should be my Katana, at least she should fit into the garage ;-)

Cheers,

Stefan