Aerosoft Adras Field Online server

One question. Does anyone else see lot's of light aircraft parked on the Apron when on the server even when it's ment to be empty?? They're killing my frames and it's something I've not seen on any other servers.

One question. Does anyone else see lot's of light aircraft parked on the Apron when on the server even when it's ment to be empty?? They're killing my frames and it's something I've not seen on any other servers.

Yeah theres about 4-5 static aircraft on the ramp. I guess there will be a file you could remove to get rid of them. I shall have a look when I get home from work this evening.

• Administrator

Hi,

the light aircrafts are old not closed multiplayer connections. That is a bug in fs.

TS is not working!(No reply from the server!)

use teamspeak 3 type in the ip and password and click on connect, then it should work.

• Aerosoft

If you do not have Andras Field (it happens....) and still like to join the people at the Andras Field online server you can use Andras Field Light. This only has the runways, taxiways and platforms but that's enough to fully enjoy the online flying. You'll find it here: http://forum.aerosof...as-field-light/

If you do not have Andras Field (it happens....) and still like to join the people at the Andras Field online server you can use Andras Field Light. This only has the runways, taxiways and platforms but that's enough to fully enjoy the online flying. You'll find it here: http://forum.aerosof...as-field-light/

What a great Idea!!

• 2 weeks later...

@ Matthijs.

Unfortunately, all is not as it should be on the server. While not lacking players, hardly anyone is using voice. Further more, most players are just f-ing around, crashing into others and such. Can you please:

- put the server in another lobby than freeflight, and/or

- password the server

- mention that andras field is main field of the server, and if not owned can be downloaded in a light version

- mention that teamspeak is mandatory, or

- enable the voice on the server itself, thus eliminating the separate teamspeak.

The current setup is increasingly annoying to the semi-serious simmers that most of us are, and attracting mostly players that just hop into any server with open spots in the freeflight lobby.

Thanks in advance, tobus and a lot of other players that DO use teamspeak.

• Upvote 1

Tobus..

I have mailed to Raphael, who is the guy in Aerosoft, who set up the server, runs it, and the one to make changes to it. When he set it up, I talked to him and he told me that if we needed passwords or to have it moved, then I should talk to him.... So I did. Ill report when I know more.

smile.gif

Tobus..

I have mailed to Raphael, who is the guy in Aerosoft, who set up the server, runs it, and the one to make changes to it. When he set it up, I talked to him and he told me that if we needed passwords or to have it moved, then I should talk to him.... So I did. Ill report when I know more.

smile.gif

Great Ole, thanks!

Thanks Raphael

Thanks Raphael, nice going.

Can a text be added to the server, saying that Teamspeak is mandatory for use of this server, complete with IP of the teamspeak server?

And having Andras Field, be it bought or "light" from this forum, should also be a must. You could even consider putting in url's, pointing to the serverinfo on forum and EAFS-product and EAFS-light.

I don't think it would matter that the passwords can be found in these url's, simply because all the non-serious players are in the freeflight lobby. And anyone serious enough to to go hunt for the password is serious enough to fly serious.

• 2 weeks later...