Nice taxisigns and aerial photo textures FS9

s.storm

Shaun,

1. Can you please confirm/check if the FS9 version of LFMN also uses default taxi signs, and not the included taxi sign textures in the texture folder (LFMN_TaxiSigns_01 and LFMN_TaxiSigns_02)?

2. Can you please confirm/check why the FS9 version of LFMN does not include the aerial photo textures for city and road areas behind the terminal, as well as the areas across the river, as displayed in the screen shots? The coastlines around the airport and city in the screenshots also look like aerial photo textures, which is much better than the current mixture of aerial photo textures and "modified" FS9 terrain. Users having their "TERRAIN_MAX_VERTEX_LEVEL" set at 21, will experience the sea "climbing" the airport edges, with the current design.

3. Any news on the earlier posted "shadow issue"?

Thanks,

Stefan

Thanks Shaun. I am looking forward to the developers reply.

I have also noticed that some taxi signs are located in "odd" places. I can post screen shots if required.

Cheers,

Stefan

• 2 weeks later...

Shaun,

Another 2 weeks have past without a reply from the developers. Perhaps they are on vacation?

Meanwhile, I would like to add another item to the list of "questions" for the FS9 version: Night time ground texture quality is very poor at close and medium distances. Strange squares/boxes are visible (perhaps due to poor resolution of the photos used?). I can post screen shots of these, if you require.

I sincerely hope that an update to the FS9 version is planned to match the advertized screen shots, as well as my additional "questions".

Stefan

Shaun,

Thanks for your attempt to get the developers of LFMN to reply. I will just have to wait and hope for a future FS9 version update. In the future, I will wait for non-Aerosoft screen shots to be posted in other forums, before making a decision to purchase a product.

Cheers,

Stefan