Servers

inbetween

Hi guys, just bought the new FS9 Nice scenery and i'm wondering if your download servers are running ok? I'm from the UK.

Here is a download comparison from Avsim to USA servers and Aerosoft's.

dl.jpg

Hmm, i waited a bit and restarted my modem followed by restarting the download despite that i'm getting perfect pings to my own website but this is my download status of the scenery from Aerosoft. I'll try with IE.

dl2.jpg

Hmm, i waited a bit and restarted my modem followed by restarting the download despite that i'm getting perfect pings to my own website but this is my download status of the scenery from Aerosoft. I'll try with IE.

No problems for me either, could be just a routing issue to the German servers from your location, you have to remember sometimes its not the end server that is slow but anywhere inbetween could be the fault.

No problems for me either, could be just a routing issue to the German servers from your location, you have to remember sometimes its not the end server that is slow but anywhere inbetween could be the fault.

It's really strange, almost like a throttling issue because everythings perfect elsewhere, but with Aerosoft i get OK pings but obvious issues with downloads.

dl4.jpg

Download has completely stalled and stopped now at 5%, no idea what to do, i can't complain to BT as my speeds are totally normal and regarding German routing my tracert points to no culprit, all the speeds are normal. :(

Download has completely stalled and stopped now at 5%, no idea what to do, i can't complain to BT as my speeds are totally normal and regarding German routing my tracert points to no culprit, all the speeds are normal. :(

Are you after both downloads or just the one.

Just trying again today and the speeds although slow seem better, 15kb/s = 1hr 40m. Suppose i'll have to wait but not sure the download will be continuous.

Download is dead, 0b/s, this is impossible. :(

Sorry to post a lot! Download is now running at a ridiculous speed, 360kb/s...... Whatever happened it worked!

Sorry to post a lot! Download is now running at a ridiculous speed, 360kb/s...... Whatever happened it worked!

Average day on the internet, I've been trying to check out an oh so slow website for over 12 hours now, but it was running just dandy before that. Routing I suspect again.