Download servers ok?

cmpbllsjc

I just went to download the new version of Nice (LFMN) and got a speed of 6 to 10 KB/sec which indicated it was going to take between 6.5 to 11 hours to download the installer. Normally when I download a product here of that size it normally takes somewhere around half and hour if that. Is there an issue with the servers or are they just really busy at the moment? I have tried a few times today and got the same result each time.

I just went to download the new version of Nice (LFMN) and got a speed of 6 to 10 KB/sec which indicated it was going to take between 6.5 to 11 hours to download the installer. Normally when I download a product here of that size it normally takes somewhere around half and hour if that. Is there an issue with the servers or are they just really busy at the moment? I have tried a few times today and got the same result each time.

I downloaded both new installers this afternoon and they downloaded in a few minutes each.

Hi Shaun,

I tried downloading the new version of NiceX again last night and it seems like whatever it was cleared up. I was able to download NiceX and it only took about 10 minutes at ~350KB/sec.

Guess something was going on during the day which was causing a major slow down, but seems to be working fine now.