Nice - Missing Jetways

Just updated my copy of Nice X to the latest version. I'm not sure if it is a problem with the scenery or AES, but the jetways are not appearing and there are floating flashing yellow lights moving around the airport. I have tried the repair/refresh button in AES without any success. Any ideas?

Just updated my copy of Nice X to the latest version. I'm not sure if it is a problem with the scenery or AES, but the jetways are not appearing and there are floating flashing yellow lights moving around the airport. I have tried the repair/refresh button in AES without any success. Any ideas?
Have you checked your scenery density setting to see if its at Max.

Have you checked your scenery density setting to see if its at Max.

I think the problem is with AES. When I disable AES the jetways reappear. With AES enabled all i get displayed are the stairs attached to the jetway and the rubber canopy.

Hello;

In the AES Help program,under the AES airports,make sure that the above mentioned airport is activated for the Full mode.

Mark

Hello;

In the AES Help program,under the AES airports,make sure that the above mentioned airport is activated for the Full mode.

Mark

AES is activated in full mode. I set all my sliders to max to see if that helps, but still no jetways. It seems as if my copy of AES is missing the object files for the jetways.

AES is activated in full mode. I set all my sliders to max to see if that helps, but still no jetways. It seems as if my copy of AES is missing the object files for the jetways.

Did you try the Repair/Resync in AES.

• Developer

Can you please post you AES Support ID please (AEShelp->Support->Generate Support ID, then paste here with Ctrl+V)

post-31480-0-68988400-1307237460_thumb.p

Can you please post you AES Support ID please (AEShelp->Support->Generate Support ID, then paste here with Ctrl+V)

F9DCEC41C4D6EB01F1DCEC41BD6FED41078EEC41EFDCEC41C2DC280760E5

I have tried the repair/refresh button without success.

post-31480-0-68988400-1307237460_thumb.p

F9DCEC41C4D6EB01F1DCEC41BD6FED41078EEC41EFDCEC41C2DC280760E5

I have tried the repair/refresh button without success.

Can you open AES then go to thesupport Tab and then press the "Generate Support Log File".

Then please send that as an attachment to support@aerosoft.com

Can you open AES then go to thesupport Tab and then press the "Generate Support Log File".

Then please send that as an attachment to support@aerosoft.com

OK, I sent it

• Developer

Ok,

please first check, that you don't have autogen = Off, as you can read here

Then check, if you found a "AES-LFMN-ASI.BGL" file in the Nice X SCENERY Subdirectory

Ok,

please first check, that you don't have autogen = Off, as you can read here

Then check, if you found a "AES-LFMN-ASI.BGL" file in the Nice X SCENERY Subdirectory

Oliver,

My autogen is set to normal. The file AES-LFMN-ASI.BGL is present.

Hello;

I just went to the airport,and when I was at the gate,it took a couple of seconds for the jetways to appear,how long did you wait.

mark

Is it possible, that you have the "DX10 Previewmode" activated? If so, please switch it off.

Oliver - I have DX10 preview off both in the sim and in the Nice X settings. I also uninstalled and re-installed both AES and Nice X but still have the same problem. All other AES airports are working fine.

Mark - I sat on the tarmac for almost 30 minutes.

• Developer

I have checked the versions too, Get no issue here. Looks like your pc don't Get the Objects of the Lib file, the parts you See are the aes internal Parts.

I have checked the versions too, Get no issue here. Looks like your pc don't Get the Objects of the Lib file, the parts you See are the aes internal Parts.

Oliver, could you maybe send me the LIB file you are using via e-mail? I think I may have a bad file as it seems unusually small (93kb) .

Oliver, could you maybe send me the LIB file you are using via e-mail? I think I may have a bad file as it seems unusually small (93kb) .

Anyone have any other suggestions?

• 4 weeks later...