Frankfurt-Main

Hi,

I have landed at Frankfurt and I am waiting at the gate now to depart. Normally when I activate the Parking brakes and engine off, I hear: Blocks in position. Whatever I try, this does not happen. I can activate shift-ctrl-W and I see the line in the screen of AES. I have bought a lot of credits and the 5 Full is applied for this airport in the AES interface. When I change airport to Amsterdam or other acitvated airports, it is working right away!

Does anyone of you know a solution please?

Thanks and regards,

Ed

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for this fast reply!!!

I have started FSX up some minutes ago. And When I set parking brakes to on and engine of it suddenly started to work. The same I did yesterday when it did not work and now it is ok!

This means it seems te be solved.

Thanks,

Ed

• Developer

Maybe it depend on the gate you placed the aircraft. When you set the aircraft via the GO To... Menu, it could happen, that he is not parked correct and need to be move a littlebit, before AES see him at the gate.