Regiobus usedom not in english

Recently downloaded City Bus Simulator 2010 Gold. When playing Regiobus Usedom the everything is in German except for the bus drivers and passengers. The missions and "dispatcher" speak in German. Would like to know if there is a way to change this to english.

Recently downloaded City Bus Simulator 2010 Gold. When playing Regiobus Usedom the everything is in German except for the bus drivers and passengers. The missions and "dispatcher" speak in German. Would like to know if there is a way to change this to english.

I'll try to find out for you.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't think we can help you.

Next time watch which version you buy 'peiod'

Funny, I bought the gold verison that came with both games. Everything on the page was in english. No worries, I'll never buy another product again 'peiod' (or PERIOD which is how it is spelled)

Funny, I bought the gold verison that came with both games. Everything on the page was in english. No worries, I'll never buy another product again 'peiod' (or PERIOD which is how it is spelled)

I believe there is now a new installer which should give you the option of which language to install.

So anyone with this issue should redownload the file from there accounts.